21-26

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 699 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 21

    Due to psychological effects, Xiujue's fruit must have started to take effect slowly.

    And I felt that my whole body instantly became beautiful and charming, and my body was full of seductive fragrance.

    Immediately I felt a little flustered.

    Immediately laughed a few times proudly, "Hahaha!"

    (°Д°) Shit, this woman eats really fast!

    Kanxiu actually ate it on the spot without waiting to go back to the tribe. Su Lang, who was lying near the cliff and watching the situation secretly, couldn't help but sigh in surprise in his heart.

    He originally thought that this woman would sneak into someone's cave to eat after returning to the tribe.

    This will ensure that nothing goes wrong.

    After all, Chao is not the only male in the tribe, if the body fragrance attracts other males, it will be a bad thing.

    Unexpectedly, this woman was so brave, and she was not afraid of making mistakes, so she ate it on the spot.

    However, it is true that she is now unlikely to attract other males.

    Thinking of the two props that Little Biscuit got up, Su Lang laughed mischievously. With a furry face, the expression is very funny and cute.

    Based on the effects of those two props, he reckoned that this woman would keep pulling once she returned to the tribe.

    There will be no fragrance at that time, it will definitely stink.

    There is no way to make any crooked ideas.

    If someone asked her again why this happened...

    "Why are you here?!" Halfway through the thought, Su Lang's thoughts were interrupted by a female voice that suddenly sounded.

    Looking up, it turned out that Xiu who was standing in front of the cliff found him.

    Seeing the skinny kitten with a funny expression on the ground, Xiu's face immediately sank, her eyes were gloomy.

    Why is this damn kitten here?

    Could it be that this kitten has been following her all along just now, and heard what she and Lan said?

    Thinking of this possibility, her expression changed.

    Looking around, he found that there was no one behind Su Lang, and there was no one around, so he felt a killing intent in his heart.

    It just so happened that this annoying kitten was alone now, and no one saw it, so I just took the opportunity to kill him.

    Groove, too gloating, forgot to leave in time and accidentally found out!

    Sensing the killing intent, Su Lang secretly thought that something was wrong, and immediately ran away.

    He almost forgot, this woman has been seeing him unhappy, and now seeing that he is alone, she will definitely want to kill him.

    Looking at Su Lang who ran away, Xiu became more certain of her inner thoughts, and her eyes became even more murderous.