71-77[🔚]

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 219 The Little Proud God of Wealth VS The Author 71

    This is definitely the most embarrassing thing he has ever done, bar none.

    Thinking of what he did just now, and what he said casually, Su Lang only felt that his old face was so embarrassing that he was ashamed to see others, and he wished he could find a hole in the ground right away.

    To avoid the extremely embarrassing situation in front of me.

    He reached out a hand, grabbed the quilt, and tried to pull it up to cover his head.

    However, someone didn't like what he wanted, grabbed the other end of the quilt, pulled him into his arms.

    Are you shy now?

    It's too late...

    "It turns out that my little cutie loves me so much that she even dreams of me when she sleeps, huh?"

    Ning Chao clasped Su Lang's slender waist tightly with one hand, and deliberately put his head on his shoulder and neck , pressed against his earlobe, and gave a playful low laugh.

    "No, no such thing!"

    Su Lang retorted subconsciously, but his voice was obviously lacking in confidence.

    "Oh...really?" Ning Chao took a breath of hot air, stretched out his hand, and stroked the sweaty bangs on his forehead, "But, I heard everything just now." "I heard my dear husband asking for help.

    "

    Su Lang's earlobe turned red.

    "I heard my dear say that I love my husband to death, and that in the next life, I will always be with him."

    The neck also climbed a light red.

    However, the voice did not intend to stop, and continued to speak even more embarrassing words.

    "It's great to hear my dear, and I still want to..."

    Damn it! He heard this too, ahhh!

    Hearing this, Su Lang immediately broke free from Ning Chao's arms.

    Turning around, she reached out her hand to cover his mouth in embarrassment, trying to stop him from continuing, "Stop it!"

    The hand that could be reached was grabbed by him.

    Then, a soft kiss fell on the palm of his hand, "Okay, let's not talk about it." "

    My poor little cutie, she's so shy that her skin turns red, so cute." He raised his eyes, as if Her watery eyes looked at him eagerly.

    That gaze made Su Lang's heart skip a beat, and he skipped two beats.

    Damn, Ning Chao, where did he learn these disgusting words! He couldn't help swallowing.

    It's just...

    so damn tempting!

    His sanity collapsed in an instant, Su Lang stepped forward and put his arms around Ning Chao's neck, raised his head, and kissed him proactively.

    Now that it's all been heard.

    Then don't care about it, throw aside all restraint, rationality, and restraint, now he only wants him, without any scruples.