21-30

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 603 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 21

    Su Lang was taken aback for a moment, but he didn't expect Yu Chao to let go of his mouth suddenly, and his hand that was about to exert force stopped immediately.

    This is... calming down, planning to let him go?

    He glanced at his man cautiously, and saw that his face was much milder, he didn't look like he was still angry, so he was relieved.

    It must be that he is too cute and charming, so that the man in his family can't get angry with him.

    Su Lang couldn't help thinking this way narcissistically, his brows slightly raised.

    Afraid that things might change, he didn't dare to delay, so he quickly helped the man to the carriage.

    Yu Chaoren also cooperated very well.

    She didn't get angry with him like she did just now, she didn't say anything, and soon obediently followed him into the carriage.

    After successfully getting into the carriage and seating the people, Su Lang lowered the curtain, turned around and apologized to his man, intending to coax him, and then explain to him about Long Xu.

    Although Yu Chao seemed to have lost his anger, he didn't seem to be angry with him anymore.

    But that doesn't mean he can ignore his feelings directly, without even giving him an apology or explanation.

    Well, to put it bluntly, he just couldn't bear to let his man suffer any grievances and felt uncomfortable.

    Acknowledge your mistake with a good attitude, explain the situation at the time, and then kiss and coax.

    Su Lang planned this way, but just as he put down the door curtain and turned his head away, the whole thing was suddenly pulled forward and pressed against the car window.

    Afterwards, a frantic and disorderly kiss came towards him and landed on his cool lips.

    As if venting, the anger and resentment that had accumulated for a long time wanted to tear him apart and eat him.

    "Yu... um..."

    The black shadow then enveloped, completely blocking all the light, leaving only the figure of that person in sight.

    The mountain rain is about to come and the wind is all over the building.

    All of a sudden, the sky was dark and the wind was strong.

    Oxygen begins to decrease sharply between breaths.

    Unexpectedly, Su Lang was frightened by Yu Chao's terrifying posture, and his brain went blank for several seconds before he could react.

    It's not that a certain person is not angry anymore, and he intends to temporarily suppress his emotions, and wait until he gets into the carriage to settle accounts with him after autumn.

    He raised his eyes, his vision was dim, and in front of him was Yu Chao's handsome and flawless face.

    The outline is clear, the eyebrows and eyes are picturesque, and they are all shrouded in shadows.

    His face was still pale and weak, but now he was full of anger. The fire in the eyes flickered, extremely dangerous, like a volcanic eruption.

    Obviously, someone is very angry right now. If you can't coax them well, I'm afraid things will get out of hand.