41-50

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 41 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 41

    Specially asked him to play the male lead of this show? Su Lang was speechless.

    This sentence is even more outrageous than the sentence just now saying that I have a crush on him. The original owner still hated Fang Chao because he failed to be the male lead in this drama.

    (;1_1) How could he take the initiative to ask his elder brother, the president, to let Fang Chao be the hero.

    "I never asked my brother to let you play the leading role. He would ask you to play the leading role. He probably wanted to use your traffic to lead me." Su Lang thought about it and felt that this guess was very possible

    .

    Fang Chao didn't believe this at all, this excuse was too clumsy. Su Lang's traffic is already very high, there is no need to rely on him to bring it.

    Moreover, although he is well-known, he has always been in the film industry and has not filmed a few TV series. It's better to find a TV series with good ratings than to find him to bring it.

    "Oh, the night before yesterday, why did you suddenly run into my room so nervously, and purposely annoy Su Yue'er away?"

    He grabbed his hand and continued to ask, looking at him with sharp eyes.

    The distance is shortened, face to face.

    Breathing is messed up.

    Su Lang was a little uncomfortable seeing this gaze, and his earlobe couldn't help getting hot. He subconsciously said his purpose quickly, "That's because Su Yue'er wants to seduce you, and I can't let her succeed!

    " To Fang Chao's ears, it became a disguised admission that he liked him.

    After saying that, Fang Chao laughed like a child who got candy, "You said you don't like me?"

    See, he obviously likes himself. Why do you insist on duplicity and refuse to admit it?

    He was nervous about him, worried that he would be seduced by Su Yueer, this was the proof that he liked himself.

    After realizing what he said, Su Lang regretted for a while.

    (ノ=Д=)ノ┻-┻ What did he say? Ahhh! !

    These words will definitely misunderstand Fang Chao, that beast.

    Hearing Fang Chao's words, Su Lang immediately wanted to refute. I like him a hammer, he is a normal big man, how could he like him!

    But for a while, I couldn't find an excuse to explain it.

    What did he say?

    Said that Fang Chao is the male protagonist of an otome game, in order to eliminate the obsession of his old sister Su Yueer and bring her back to the real world, he deliberately prevented her from seducing him?

    No one will believe the fake ones who say this, and it will only make Fang Chao think that he deliberately made up stories to deceive him.

    It is nonsense to say what you just said, and it is obvious that there is no silver three hundred taels here.

    Su Lang thought of several excuses in a row, but couldn't do it, and suddenly went crazy.

    (‵′) Su Yueer, this old pervert, this nympho, killed him!