Chapter 405 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 1-20

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 405 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 1

    The house smells of sweet and greasy incense.

    Underneath, a middle-aged man with a bloated body and a rich man is holding a beautiful young woman on the left and right, drinking and laughing.

    "Lian'er's waist is really getting thinner and thinner. It really makes me think about it day and night, and I can't put it down..." "

    Giggle..." The woman who was praised happily covered her lips and laughed a few times.

    The woman on the other side pouted dissatisfiedly, "Your Excellency is so biased, why do you only praise Sister Lian'er, can you only see Sister Lian'er in your eyes?" The

    middle-aged man laughed out loud. After a few sounds, he hugged the two beauties and kissed each of them.

    Su Lang just teleported into his new body, and when he opened his eyes, this was what he saw.

    ≡ ̄﹏ ̄≡Eh——

    shaking his body with aversion to cold, he immediately turned his gaze away.

    The incense in the room was too sweet and greasy, making his head a little dizzy. After waiting for several seconds, he slowly regained his senses.

    With his head regained consciousness, he glanced around and found that he was lying on the beam and hiding.

    He was dressed in black and held a sword in his hand.

    With this outfit and situation, one doesn't need to guess that his identity this time must be a killer and he hasn't escaped.

    It's just that he doesn't know which of the following is his assassination target.

    Having preliminarily judged his new identity, Su Lang wanted to meet his man soon, so Su Lang didn't waste any time, and directly pulled out the biscuit to transfer the plot and memory.

    The plot information was quickly transmitted.

    As expected, the original owner of this body was indeed a killer, but he was a rookie killer who was on a mission for the first time.

    Simple-minded, full of justice, just do whatever you want.

    The original owner was originally from a family of martial arts, with a wealthy family and a group of servants in the family, who grew up without worrying about food and clothing, so he can be regarded as a son.

    But at the age of twelve, his family was wiped out overnight, and he was the only one left. He narrowly escaped the catastrophe because he went out to buy candied haws.

    The original owner became an orphan overnight, so he could only take the looted property and run to join his parents' former friends.

    Fearful of getting into trouble, none of the good friends the original owner's parents had made in the past dared to take him in.

    The original owner had nowhere to go, so he could only stay in the ruined temple.

    Just at this time, it happened that there was an organization of killers named Xunfengge who was looking for talented children, planning to train them to be a new batch of killers.

    The original owner learned about this from the old beggar who lived together in the ruined temple. In order to find the real culprit who killed the family and avenge the whole family, he took the initiative to send it to the door and expressed his desire to join the Xunfeng Pavilion.