61-70

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 465 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 61

    In the gazebo...

    Du Mingfeng was holding the teacup nervously. While drinking tea, he looked out from time to time, his palms were covered with sweat.

    It was the first time he had done such a thing as killing people and silence them.

    After taking two sips, Du Mingfeng couldn't sit still, and asked Du Bailin who was beside him again uneasily.

    "Fourth Uncle, how about...forget it, tell those people not to kill him. We'll just arrest him and clean him up. He won't dare to come to the door again." Zuo Si thought for a long

    time However, Du Mingfeng still felt that it was not appropriate to kill people, if his father knew that he was so arrogant.

    I'm afraid his legs will be lost.

    Seeing his uneasiness, Du Bailin held up his teacup disapprovingly, and took a sip, "The arrow is already on the string, how can you not shoot it if you don't say it?

    " , to prevent future troubles, and not to be kind to a woman."

    "If you got rid of him today, he turned around after he left and stabbed the matter in front of your father, what should you do? Why don't you... kill him as soon as possible, and prevent him Not yet."

    Du Bailin said this not only to Du Mingfeng, but also to himself.

    If he had been so naive and kind back then, and had killed his junior sister surnamed Yu earlier before he married him, his junior sister would not have married that Yu.

    Those things will not happen later.

    If you want to get someone, you have to use any means, and it is useless to treat her silently.

    It's a pity that he understood it too late, and everything can't be turned back.

    Every time she thinks of the day when the sky was full of blood, when he grabbed the little junior sister and tried to take her away by force, she would rather die for that surname Yu than submit to herself.

    Du Bailin's heart ached uncontrollably, and he hated that man even more.

    but……

    Thinking about what was about to happen, Du Bailin's resolute face shrouded in mist slowly showed a gloomy and cold look.

    Soon, he will send that damned little bastard off, and he will go down with him.

    Du Mingfeng felt that what his fourth uncle said was quite reasonable. But...he always felt that it was not very good.

    He looked up, and was about to continue talking to his fourth uncle Du Bailin, when he suddenly saw the expression on his face, and was taken aback.

    Immediately shutting his mouth again, he turned his head away.

    After taking a sip of tea, it took a while, and it was almost time, but no one came back to report the situation.

    Du Bailin frowned slightly.

    According to the gatekeeper, that little villain only brought five followers and one servant to collect debts this time. And the man he sent to ambush in that room was more than a dozen.