81-90

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 567 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 81

    The recovery of Marshal Su is also very dramatic.

    After marriage, Zuo Chao has been sending people out to help find his father-in-law, but there has been no news.

    This time, the person was not found by Zuo Chao, but by Su Yueer.

    The matter started with the big gift from Su Lang.

    At that time, Song Yanzhou was going back to Hoshino Empire after finishing the matter.

    Through the biscuits, after learning that Su Yueer opened a couple room in the hotel and was waiting for her lover, Su Lang quickly pretended to be Su Yueer and bought a bunch of artificial flowers and sent them to the hotel where Song Yanzhou was.

    In the flower was Su Yueer's signed contact information, a photo, and a few provocative words imitating her usual tone.

    Tell him ambiguously that her boyfriend hasn't come yet, seeing how handsome he is, she wants to invite him to her room to find excitement together before her boyfriend comes.

    Song Yanzhou is not a gentleman at all, he likes to seek this kind of excitement.

    The two happened to be staying at the same hotel, so it was very convenient to go to the appointment.

    After receiving the flowers, Song Yanzhou immediately dressed up with great interest, and ran to Su Yueer's room with the flowers to find her.

    Su Yue'er didn't expect this to happen at all, she thought it was the little lover who came, so she opened the door for him.

    When he found out it wasn't and planned to close the door, Song Yanzhou had already slipped in through the door.

    After learning about her intentions from Song Yanzhou, Su Yue'er wanted to drive her away without hesitation, but Song Yanzhou thought she was just refusing to welcome her.

    While chatting, Su Yue'er's little lover Zhou Zechuan suddenly arrived, and then came across the scene of the two chatting.

    Su Yue'er quickly explained, but Song Yanzhou showed the evidence that he was invited here, and he couldn't explain it clearly.

    The scene is very spectacular.

    In the end, the little lover Zhou Zechuan misunderstood that Su Yueer wanted to steal someone behind his back, and turned around and left the hotel sadly and angrily. The two had a cold war for a long time.

    Su Yue'er angrily beat up Song Yanzhou.

    Unexpectedly, because of this, Song Yanzhou fell in love with Su Yueer who already had a young lover, just like in the original game.

    All day long, he tried every means to follow behind her to tease her, and even took advantage of the cold war between her and Zhou Zechuan, trying to sneak in with all kinds of courtesies.

    And all kinds of sabotage.

    As a result, every time Su Yue'er was about to reconcile with her little lover, she was disturbed by him again, and she was so angry that she gritted her teeth and almost didn't do him.

    It took a lot of effort to finally reconcile with the little lover.

    The insecure little lover Zhou Zechuan is afraid of long nights and dreams, so he decides to marry Su Yueer as soon as possible. To appease the small situation, Su Yueer agrees.