Interstellar" marrying the little petite husband 1 -10

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 487 "Interstellar" marrying the little petite husband 1

    The interior of the house is decorated with a sense of technology, the walls are made of metal, and there are various high-tech home appliances that are both familiar and unfamiliar.

    There's also a goofy robot butler next to the bed.

    After being transferred to the new body, Su Lang saw such a scene when he opened his eyes.

    Much like his real home.

    If it weren't for the decoration style of the house being too simple and not luxurious enough, it obviously didn't meet his taste.

    The robot butler also looks different from the one in his family. He almost thought that he had exited the game and returned to reality.

    But luckily not.

    Otherwise, he might never see his man again.

    After confirming that he did not return to the real world, Su Lang breathed a sigh of relief. He secretly decided in his heart that he must find out the situation of his man as soon as possible, and take him out of the game smoothly.

    Otherwise, if he really goes back to the real world next time, he won't be able to see him, and he won't know if he is still the same person when he comes back.

    After he was relieved, Su Lang scanned the room again.

    Not bad, it seems that he is a very rich man this time, so he doesn't need to drink unpalatable nutritional supplements.

    Seeing that the interior decoration is good, it is obvious that the family's economic conditions are good, so he looked away in satisfaction and nodded.

    With a happy mood, he pulled Biscuit out, "Biscuit, quickly transmit the game plot to me." Biscuit had

    just come out of the space, before he had time to observe the environment, he was pulled over.

    Hearing Su Lang's voice, he didn't dare to neglect, and immediately transmitted the plot to him, "Okay!"

    Soon, the game plot was transmitted to Su Lang's mind.

    This plane is in the interstellar era, and there are currently two main forces, one is the Star Federation and the other is the Hoshino Empire.

    Two different forces have different systems.

    The Hoshino Empire is the richest and has many mine stars, but the class is very solidified, and the gap between the rich and the poor is also very large.

    The Star Federation has the strongest military force, and the gap between the rich and the poor is also very large, but it is not solidified, and everything is based on strength.

    Anyone with great strength can stand up and change their destiny.

    And the original owner of his body, Su Lang, is the son of the Marshal of the Star Federation, and has a sister named Su Yue'er.

    Marshal Su lost his wife in his early years, and he has been fighting against the Zerg all the time, so the original owner rarely had time to see him.

    Both her and her sister were entrusted to be raised by their uncle Su Hong. Because of his uncle's deliberate education, the original owner has always been very inferior and cowardly.