21-30

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 21 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 21

    With the sound of the sound, the barrage in the live broadcast room exploded, screaming.

    Lemon-flavored dried fish: "Ahhh, Fang Chao!! Fang Chao is here!"

    The trendiest trend: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    " , I saw Brain Gong as soon as I came, ahhh!"

    After someone screamed, they quickly spread the news that Fang Chao appeared in Su Lang's live broadcast room to various software websites.

    All of a sudden, the number of people in the live broadcast room skyrocketed again like a rocket.

    "Senior Fang?" Zhu Hui turned his head when he heard the sound, and was stunned when he saw Fang Chao.

    How could Fang Chao come here?

    Su Lang also turned his head to look, and seeing Fang Chao coming, he frowned suspiciously, "Fang Chao, what are you doing here?"

    Assistant Xiao Cheng was beside him, giggling, what else could he come over for, of course Brother Chao is Come and help him!

    Brother Chao didn't know how nervous he was.

    Knowing that he has been paying attention after the live broadcast, as soon as he saw that he was in trouble, he immediately rushed over in a hurry.

    Don't look at Brother Chao who looks calm and calm, but in fact, sweat is running out from behind, and he even wiped his sweat and adjusted his hair after he arrived.

    Fang Chao didn't know the little idea of his assistant Xiao Cheng, so he slowly took out his phone and walked to Su Lang's side.

    Seeing Su Lang's hand grabbing Zhu Hui's arm, he felt displeased, feeling that the grasped arm looked very obtrusive.

    Fang Chao separated Su Lang and Zhu Hui indiscriminately, took his hand off Zhu Hui's arm, opened the phone screen and handed it to him.

    "For a person like this, don't be soft-hearted. He won't be grateful for the opportunity you gave him, but will bite back."

    ? ? Su Lang was puzzled while holding the mobile phone that was stuffed inexplicably.

    Fang Chao raised his head and pointed to the open phone screen.

    "This was accidentally recorded by my surveillance yesterday. You can just use mine for the whole process of the incident, and you don't need to go back to check it." Surveillance

    ?

    Su Lang's eyes lit up immediately, he really came to the pillow when he fell asleep! Fang Chao is too awesome, there is surveillance video.

    He clenched his mobile phone happily, and patted Xia Chao on the shoulder, "Thank you, buddy!" His

    brows and eyes were crooked with a smile, and the sun was shining, which made Fang Chao dazzle again, and his heartbeat couldn't help but speed up.

    His little prey really has an excellent skin.

    Just a smile can make his heart beat faster...