11-20

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 593 Master General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 11

    Suddenly, a...sneaky smile appeared on his face.

    ( ′^?ω^?`) Hehehe.

    Hey, the host is so scary... laughing so wretchedly, he must be playing some bad idea again! Seeing the expression on his host's face, Biscuit couldn't help trembling.

    In its heart, it silently mourned for half a minute for the unlucky ghost who was calculated by its host.

    Hehe laughed twice, Su Lang lowered his head, and happily smacked his man's face.

    Then, gently put the man on a half-lying position in the car, picked up the cloak on the side and put it on him.

    After thinking about it, he took a defensive circle from the space that could be driven by spirit stones and placed it around his man.

    Only then did he call to stop the carriage again with confidence, got up and jumped down.

    ...

    On the overcrowded prison car, a group of prisoners of war huddled together, whispering whispers.

    "The great general of Shangyang Kingdom is really kind. He didn't treat us as human beings like others. Fortunately, he rescued Mr. Yu, otherwise Mr. Yu would perish in those hands..."

    It was a young girl who spoke, and when Su Lang was mentioned, she couldn't help showing a little shyness on her face.

    "I didn't expect General Su to be so heroic and have such a good character. If anyone can marry such a good husband as General Su, his ancestors must have burnt incense." Another little girl also echoed

    . , "Yes, this general is so kind-hearted. No one else will treat a prisoner of war as a human being. He will die as soon as he dies.

    " The reason why he became a prisoner of war is because he destroyed our Nangu country."

    A man next to him who seemed to know the truth laughed disdainfully.

    "I still want to marry him. I'm afraid you don't know that there are rumors in the market that the general of Shangyang Kingdom is very masculine, right? Seeing what he did just now, he probably fell for Yu Chao. When the injury heals, then Shang Yang Maybe the great general of the country will do something to him..."

    Before the man finished speaking, Yu Nan interrupted him angrily, "You are not allowed to say that about my brother and that great general!"

    Her brother is the most handsome man in the world. good person.

    That general was also a good man, if he hadn't come forward to save them, they and their brother would have been beaten to death by those dirty officers and soldiers.

    She wouldn't allow anyone to speak ill of them like that.     The man shrugged his shoulders disapprovingly, "If you don't believe me, then just watch it, man, how can you be nice

    to someone for no reason without trying anything."

You are too much."

    "You...you!" Yu Nan was so angry when she heard this, she wanted to open her mouth and rush forward to bite someone.

    When Su Yueer heard the conversation, she stretched out her hand to stop Yu Nan, who was only as tall as her waist, and said with a serious face, "Xiao Nan, don't bite people impulsively, it's wrong to bite people randomly." While educating