Chapter 61 - Family Line

El and Buck returned to El's home after the night with his parents and it was safe to say the atmosphere was heavy. They made their way inside and Buck instantly poured himself a glass of whiskey before plopping himself down on the couch. El followed suit, grabbing the whole bottle just in case. "You wanna talk about it?" El asked as she sat beside him, looking his way.

"I'm just so..." Buck tried to find the words.

"Angry?" El asked.

"Yeah..." He sighed, taking a big swig of the drink that scorched his throat.

"They are definitely something..." El nodded, "At least we don't have to do this with my parents" El laughed a little.

"You did not just make a dead parent joke" Buck looked over at her, trying not to smirk.

"I did," She chuckled, sipping the whiskey. "What's gonna help? Do you want me to run you a bath?" She asked softly.

"What I want if for you to sit on my face and then let me fuck you" He spoke in a hushed, sexy tone. El felt her stomach flutter before she instantly pulled down her trousers and stipped off her shirt. Buck quickly laid himself down on the large couch and waited for her, but he wasn't waiting very long. El quickly got herself into position and soon enough his whisky lips kissed her clit gently before he began to indulge her sweet taste.

His tongue began to quickly lap over her clit, holding her thighs tightly, enough to bruise. He wasn't slow or gentle about it. He wanted to release his frustration out and the best way he knew how was sex. El gripped one hand on the edge of the couch and the other in his hair as her legs already began to shake with the way his tongue worked its magic upon her. "Fuck" She moaned out, her hand twisting in his locks.

Buck was only fueled by her melodic moans. His tongue continued at a fast pace until he felt the urge to slip a finger into her sodden entrance. It slid in, a gasp escaping her lips as he did so. He continued on like this for 5 minutes, slipping an extra finger in half way through to make sure she was prepared for what was to come. When her first orgasm of the night came crashing down upon her and Buck's head was squeezed between her thighs, Buck was ready to pleasure himself.

Buck had already worked on unbuckling and pulling down his trousers while he was eating her out so as to not ruin the moment. Once El's orgasm had subsided and she was able to move. She climbed off of him carefully and helped him take off the remaining items of clothing before smashing her lips against his, her hands traversing up and down his smooth, toned body. Buck pulled her onto his lip, deepening it, their tongues colliding with one another, battling furiously.

Buck secured her in his arms before getting up and carrying her up to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed however he flipped her over. El instantly arched her back for him, securing herself into doggy position knowing it was his favourite. Buck smirked and ran his hands over her arse, squeezing it firmly before slapping it. He took a few moments to himself to admire the way her body was presented for him, his cock in his hand as he gently pumped himself in preparation.

He placed his hands on her hips, adjusting her to the right position so he could stand at the end of the large king size bed with egyptian cotton sheets. Without wasting anymore time, Buck thrusted into her, going balls deep instantly as he wanted to feel her walls wrap around him. Buck gripped her hips firmly before slamming in and out of her, the sounds of their moans filling the air alongside the sound of their skin slapping together. Buck cleared his head, the only feeling he was enduring was the pleasure that was wrapped around his aching cock.

El's hands gripped on the sheets firmly, her face buried into the quilt as he pounded her senseless. He kept the same aggressive movements consistent, landing a few smacks on her arse every so often, wanting to hear her squeal with the impact. It was game over for El when his fingers began to rub on her clit, going in aggressive circular motions as he continued to fuck her. Els's muffled moans became lesser as her orgasm edged closer and closer. Her walls fluttered around his cock, a moist warm sensation rushed over his cock, "Good girl...you're such a good girl" He groaned as his own climax was mere seconds away with how tight she had become.