Chapter 67 - Domestic

Obviously I am going to have to change some of season 4! So please bear with me!! Any ideas, let me know! 

-

El and Buck had been summoned for another night of babysitting duties for Christopher while Eddie had another date with Ana. As soon as the pair arrived of course Christopher was ecstatic. El hoisted Chris into her arms and gave him a huge hug, "What do you wanna do little man?" She asked with a smile, allowing Eddie and Buck to talk at the door for a short while.

"Play video games with Buck" He spoke with a smile.

"Oh and why am I here?" El spoke with an offended yet sarcastic tone.

"Make sure Buck doesn't cheat" He laughed.

"Ah of course, because he's the one that cheats, not you" She grinned at him before placing him down on the couch.

Soon enough, Buck came into the living room, diving over the back of the couch to join Chris, "There's my man!" He teased Chris playfully.

"What game did you want to play Chris?" El asked, going over to the games console to grab them both controllers.

"The fighting one," Chris spoke.

"The fighting one" El nodded and handed them controllers, "I know exactly what that is" She spoke to Buck with a smirk.

"I know what he means," Buck chuckled before loading up the game.

"Play fair" El teased Buck before giving him a soft peck on the lips. She settled herself down on the other sofa, having brought her laptop with her to do some work. She had spoken to Ravi recently and he had given her some good insight on some upcoming areas that were worth investing in so of course, curiosity had taken over and she had to have a look.

The boys got a lot louder as time went on and in all honestly it was very distracting. She closed her laptop and merely watched them for a little while, her heart filling with joy as she watched them. Buck, despite acting like a child himself half of the time, would make a great dad. El had never really thought about being a mum, or having kids herself. Being with Buck made her think about it differently if she was being honest with herself. Her and Buck had never really had that conversation, thus far they were branded the cool aunt and uncle to everyone's kids.

"I believe it is nearing your bedtime Chris" El spoke once the clock neared 8pm.

"No!" Chris yelled.

"Yeah El, come on" Buck joined in.

El shot him a look, "Don't make me put you to bed as well" She sassed. Buck smirked to himself, somewhat liking it when she was forceful like that. "You can have one more, then you can get ready for bed, I'm sure your dad will be back soon"

"Yes" Chris and Buck said at the same time, high fiving before starting up another round.

El chuckled to herself before getting up to prepare him for bed, getting his pjs laid out on the bed for him, getting a cup of water, turning on the lamps and laying out a few book options for either her or Buck to read to him.

She headed back to the living room to see that their round had just ended, "Right, come on" El spoke from afar.

Both the boys groaned and it seemed as though Chris was ready to throw somewhat of a tantrum so instead of constantly making El the bad cop, Buck decided he should probably help. Buck was able to convince him to at least get ready for bed despite his complaints that Eddie wasn't yet home.

Eventually after around 15 minutes, Buck had got Christopher ready and tucked up in bed. Buck made his way out into the living room where El was clearing up after the boys. "Hey.." Buck spoke softly.