CHRACTERS-

JEON YN-HI FRIENDS,I AM JEON YN

JEON YN-
HI FRIENDS,I AM JEON YN.
I GOT MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK A MONTH AGO.
HE IS SO SWEET AND LOVABLE.
I LIKE HIM ALOT.
HE IS A PROFESSOR BY PROFESSION AT UMM WELL I DONT KNOW WHERE,I NEVER ASKED.GUESS I HAVE TO ASK NOW.
"YN,COME DOWN FAST"
WELL I GUESS I HAVE TO GO NOW.I HAVE TO GO TO COLLEGE NOW AFTER THE LONG BREAK OF A  MONTH.
I AM SO EXCITED FOR MY NEW COLLEGE-seoul university,I KNOW I WILL MAKE FRIENDS REAL FAST AND ONE MORE THING MY COUSIN AND MY BESTFRIEND TAEHYUNG WOULD BE THEIR TOO.HE CHANGED HIS COLLEGE  AND CITY TOO SO THAT I WONT FEEL LONELY IN NEW ENVIORNMENT.HE IS THE BEST.

JEON JUNGKOOK-I am Jeon jungkook-the strictest professor of Seoul University and I am currently making pancackes for my wife

JEON JUNGKOOK-
I am Jeon jungkook-the strictest professor of Seoul University and I am currently making pancackes for my wife.
Yn doesn't know that I will be teaching her.I didn't told her yet because I wanted her to be comfortable with me first afterall it's an arrange marriage.
My grandmother and her grandmother was bestfriends and they both wanted their children to marry eachother but unfortunately they both had sons so now they made sure that their grandchildren married each other.
Well on the other hand,I don't mind this marriage.I am okay with an arrange marriage as I don't think I will ever fell for someone.
"Yn,COME DOWN FAST"
I shouted as she is getting late for her college and it's her first day.