Chapter 45

COMMENT ALOT........

Jungkook entered inside the class and stood up in the middle with his hands back.

He looked towards yn and tae sternly and announced that someone tried to steal the test paper from his office.

All students gasped as no one was expecting it.

How can someone be so stupid?

The student thought as everyone knows,it's better to fail than getting caught for something like stealing a question paper.

They internally prayed for whoever had done this as jungkook is not known for showing mercy.

One look from jungkook and yn knew he knew everything.

Taehyung understood it too.

Not wanting to be in more trouble,he stood up even before jungkook asked for a name.

"It was me,mr.jeon"he confessed.

"Why?"jungkook asked sternly.

Even though he knew the answer very well but he wants to listen from him.
Not knowing what to say, taehyung just looked down making jungkook frustrated at his behaviour.

Not wanting taehyung to take full responsibility and face jungkook's fury alone yn decided to take the blame as well.

She stood up slowly and looked towards jungkook with her teary eyes but this time he didn't melt at all.

He looked towards her with so much anger that she couldn't maintain the eye contact and looked down.

"I was involved as well"she mummbled.

Jungkook closed his eyes furiously and ordered them to follow him.
He was already angry at taehyung for stealing paper and at yn for trying to cover it up and by trying to take taehyung's blame, yn made it worst.

"Mr.jeo-

Taehyung started but got cut off by jungkook's loud voice.

"FOLLOW ME"he shouted and they both immediately started following him.

Jungkook took them on the ground and pointed towards the middle of the ground.

"Stand here,right infront of me"he ordered and they both immediately obey.

Jungkook was furious and anybody can tell that by just looking at him,on the other hand both the kids were terrified.
They were shivering and yn was on the verge of crying.

Jungkook was about to speak when he heard some noise,he looked back and spotted eunwoo.

"Eunwoo"Jungkook shouted when he saw eunwoo who was trying to enter the building quietly.

Eunwoo cursed and looked towards jungkook nervously.

"Come here"he ordered and eunwoo went towards him.

"Why are you here instead of class?"jungkook asked in a stern tone.

"H-hyun-

"Eunwoo"jungkook warned.

"I mean mr.jeon,i-i t-tha-

"Speak clearly"jungkook harshly ordered.

He gulped and said in one go.

"Jimin hyung punished me,10 laps of the ground as i didn't complete the assignment."

"Go and bring the cane"jungkook ordered and all three of them looked horrified.

Taehyung because he never experienced it before.

Yn because she knew it would be too painful for her to handle.