CHAPTER 15

Third person pov-

"Don't cry"he said.

"Kook,I am really sorry,i swear I won't do it again."she said hiccuping.

Jungkook went towards his desk and she followed him.

He took the water bottle and gave it to her.

"Sit and drink"he said and she sat on the chair.

Jungkook took a chair and sat infront on her.

After drinking water,she looked towards him scared.

"Are you still angry?"she asked timidly.
Jungkook sighed and took her palms in his hands comfortingly and shook his head.

"No,I am not angry,baby but tell me one thing what did you got after doing all these ha,you just got yourself in trouble"he said and yn gulped.

"Are you going to punish Lisa?"she asked and jungkook eyes turned cold.

"Yes,I will she failed and she will get punished"he said.

"Jungkook,i swear she didn't know about the marks thing,I did it myself"she said.

"I know and I won't punish her for that,I will only punish her for failing"he said.

"Jungkook,please she looked so happy when she saw she passed"yn mummbled.

"It's your fault,baby.you need to go and explain her"jungkook said.

"Kook, please let it go n-

"Does you hand hurt,you kept touching them"he asked and nodded.

"It's your fault"she said.

"Good, remember this and don't dare to do something like this again"he said.

"You are so bad"she mummbled.

"Btw,you stood there just for about 30 minutes"he said.

"You go and stand there with your hand stretched,then you will know"she said rolling her eyes.

"Oh,let me tell you something baby,I have faced much harder punishment than this,my professor was really strict,way more than me and I wasn't a obedient student."he said.

"Oh,i guess i am lucky then I got u"she said chuckling.

"You are saying this because you didn't tasted my ruler ye-

"Stop,don't scare me"she said hitting his arm and he laughed.

"I was just stating the fact"he said and yn rolled her eyes.
She thought that he is in good mood and tried to plead for Lisa once more.

"K-kook that Lisa,can't you-

"Go back to your class,baby"he said sighing.

"Kook, listen plea-
She stopped when she was him glaring at her and stood up silently going out.
Jungkook shook his head.

--------------------------

"Yn,are you ok?"tae ask really worried.

"I am ok,tae"she said.

"You don't have to do it,yn.How did mr.jeon reacted?"Lisa asked.

"You know?"yn asked.

"Yes,I checked the paper, I didnt wrote those answers and then tae said it's your handwriting"Lisa said worried.

"Did mr.jeon hit you?"Jennie asked.
Tae looked towards yn worried and she slightly shook her head.

"You kept touching your hand,he must have gone hard,I am really sorry,yn.you got punished for me."Lisa said feeling really bad.

"No-

"Yes,yes yn he shouldn't have gone this hard"tae said signing yn to play along and she nodded.

"What?"she asked mummbling.

"Do you think they would believe that mr.jeon didn't punished you after what you did?"he said and yn nodded in understanding.

Soon jimin came inside the class and looked towards Lisa.

"Mr.jeon is calling you Miss Lisa"he said and she gulped slowly standing up.

"Mr.park,can I go with her too"she asked.

"Why?"he asked.

"Please,mr.park"she said and he shook his head.

"Do whatever you want"he said and yn went out while holding Lisa's hand.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine"she said.

"You should go back,yn"Lisa mummbled.
Yn shook her head and knocked on the door opening it.

They both went inside and jungkook glared at her when he saw her coming along with Lisa.

"I don't recall calling you,miss yn"he said.
Yn just stood there not knowing what to say.

"Go back to your class"he said and yn shook her head.

Lisa looked towards her shocked yet worried.she didn't wanted her to get hit again just because of her.

"I said go back to your class,yn"jungkook said but she still didn't moved.

"I won't"she said and jungkook sighed.

"Ok fine,go and stand near the wall"he said.

"No,why?"she whined.

Lisa got really scared for her,how can she talk to me.jeon like that?she thought.

"Go and stand there or go out"he said.

"Fine"yn said and went towards the wall thinking he won't go hard on Lisa if she will stay here.

Jungkook turned around and went towards his desk picking up the wooden
ruler and came towards the Lisa.

"I hope miss.yn told you that you failed"jungkook asked and Lisa nodded.

"So,are you ready for the punishment?"he asked.

"Yes,mr.jeon"she said stretching her palms.

Jungkook felt a little bit bad for the girl but he couldn't do anything,he already warned them.

He raised the ruler and a hard hit landed on Lisa's hand,she screamed as it was
painful.

Jungkook gave her a minute to relax and then raised the ruler again.

On the other hand,yn heard Lisa's scream and turned around and saw jungkook raising the ruler,not knowing what to do she immediately ran towards them and put her hand on top of Lisa getting the hard hit.she screamed badly as it was painful for her.

    Jungkook threw the ruler and cupped
yn's hand and started rubbing it.

"Why did you do that,ideot?"he scolded her getting worried.
She started hitting his hand with her other hand.

"It's your fault,why did you hit so hard?"she said crying.

"Sorry,I am sorry baby"jungkook said.

To be continued.........

Comment your views.....