CHAPTER 38

Try to comment a lot, please🥹............

"I will go and check"jungkook whispered and went to open the door.

He opened the door and found Lisa there standing at the door.

"Good morning,mr.jeon"Lisa said while bowing a little in a nervous tone.

"Morning,come inside"jungkook said and gave her the place to step in.

She went inside and saw yn standing there with tears streaming down her face.

Her eyes widened and she looked towards jungkook with accusing gaze.

"It wasn't her fault,mr.jeon.Did you hit her again?"Lisa asked with a quavering voice as she was scared.

"No lisa-

Yn started but jungkook cut her off.

"Obviously no, wait what do you mean by it's not her fault?"jungkook asked with suspicious eyes and yn panicked.

"Nothing,kook.Lisa let's go to college,we are getting late"yn said while holding her hand and dragging her towards the main door.

"Nobody is going anywhere"jungkook said in a stern voice and Lisa automatically stopped walking.

"Don't listen to him,let go"yn said while trying to drad her.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and took steps towards them.

He went there and stood in front of yn.

He sighed after he took a glance of yn's face once again.

He wiped the tear that was on her cheek and said softly-

"You want to go to college like this and that too without your breakfast-

"I will eat outside,jungko-

"I am not letting you go until you finish everything that's on that plate"jungkook said and yn sighed.

"Come Lisa"yn said and the three of them sat there for breakfast.

"Can we go now,mr.jeon?"yn asked and jungkook smiled,he was relieved that now she is getting back to herself with all that sarcastic reply and all.

"Without your bag,ha?"he asked playfully as he needed to know what Lisa meant by 'it's not yn's fault' and he knew that yn wont let Lisa speak anything so he tried to send her away.

On the other hand Lisa was shocked to see jungkook so umm 'normal' you can say as she has always seen him in his professor aura which is indeed scary.

"I will go and get it,come Lisa"yn said.

"Can't you even get your bag without your friend's company,ha?"jungkook mocked as he wanted to talk to Lisa alone.

"Let me tell you mr.jeon,yes I need help because of how fondly you showered your love on my cute little small poor hand"she said sarcastically yet cutely while rolling her eyes but jungkook's eyes saddened after hearing it.

Yn quickly realised after looking at his face.

"Kook,i didn't mean it lik-

"Baby,I will get your bag"jungkook said and got up but yn held his hand.

"I was joking,jungkook and moreover I need to wash my face too,sit and have your breakfast,I will come in a minute"she said and ran towards stairs without giving chance to jungkook to speak anything.

"AND LISA,DON'T LOOK SO SCARED OF HIM,HE WONT EAT YOU UP,RIGHT MR.JEON?"Yn shouted from upstairs and Lisa facepalmed herself at her friend's stupidity.

Jungkook shook his head and looked towards Lisa with his usual gaze which made his students scared.

Lisa gulped and looked towards her plate instantly.

"What did you mean by it's not yn's fault,Lisa?"Jungkook asked sternly as he doesn't have much time.

He needs to get answers from her fast.

Lisa played with a spoon in nervousness instead of answering as she knows yn doesn't want jungkook to know.

"I expected an answer when I asked someone something" Jungkook said while looking towards her sternly.

She felt pressured under his gaze.

"M-mr.jeon,Yn doesn't wan-

"Miss Lisa,I asked you something and I want an answer,right now"jungkook said raising his voice a little and Lisa's eyes moistened a little at his tone even though
she is used to it.

"I-i didn't tell y-yn that I was taking her assignment,I forgot to tell her,s-she didn't know,she thought that it was in her bag only-

"WHAT THE HELL,HOW CAN YOU BE SO-

"JUNGKOOK,WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SHOUTING AT HER?"yn said while shouting and ran towards Lisa who was clearly terrified of jungkook and stood between them.

"You didn't know about the assignment"jungkook asked and yn's face paled.

"Yn"jungkook asked again in a stern tone and she nodded.

"THEN WHY THE HELL YOU DIDNT TOLD ME?
ARE YOU FUCKING MAD?I HIT YOU FOR NO FUCKING REASON,YOU SHOULD HAV-

"I DIDN'T KNOW,OK,I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING AT THAT TIME,I Thought you were angry because I blamed lia,i didn't know you thought that i-i forget about that assignment"yn said her voice was getting low with each word.

"Why didn't you tell me later,then?"jungkook asked,his voice barely audible.

"ARE YOU REALLY BLAMING ME RIGHT NOW,JUNGKOOK?"Yn scoffed while getting really angry at him.

"No,no yn i am not-

"I don't want to listen to anything,Come Lisa,let's go"and mummbled and both of them went outside.

Jungkook shook his head and ran behind them.

"I will drop you both" Jungkook said.

"No need"yn refused harshly and called a cab.

"Yn liste-

"How can you blame me,jungkook?I was worried that you will feel more guilty and here you are blaming me for not telling you"yn said in a broken voice.

"Yn-

He was speaking but yn turned her face to the other side.

Soon the cab came and both yn and Lisa sat inside the cab.

Jungkook called yn multiple times but she declined his calls.

"Yn, at least listen to him"Lisa spoke.

"He shouted at you and scared you so much and you are still taking his side,ha"yn said in disbelief.

"Yn,Mr.jeon was worried for you"Lisa said.

"I am such an idiot,Lisa.I didn't wanted him to blame himself and here he is blaming me and that though after hitting me that hard,really?I can't believe him"yn said with anger visible on her face.

"You are angry right now,calm down first"Lisa said while rubbing her back.

TO BE CONTINUED................

QUESTION TIME:

1)WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS WRONG?

2)WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YN'S ANGER?

3)WILL JUNGKOOK FEEL GUILTY?

4)WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN FURTHER?