CHAPTER 30

COMMENT ALOT.........

.....,.............................

      "Tae listen,let's not tell jungkook,I will just take the punishment anyway I don't think he is gonna believe us,you will get in trouble too for no reason"yn said just before knocking on jungkook's office door.

      "Shut up,yn don't think much"tae said and knocked on the door and they both went inside.

     Jungkook got up from his chair as soon as he saw both of them.

     He sighed looking towards tae thinking he came to save her again but this time for sure jungkook wasn't going to melt.

     "Taehyung,don't test my patience and leave my office now."jungkook said in his ice cold voice and tae shivered.

      "M-mr.jeon, p-please listen-

     "Not this time,taehyung she smoked.Do you even know how dangerous it could be?"jungkook asked and tae looked down.

     "Mr.jeon, yn didn't, believe me,it was my book,she doesn't know anything about cigarettes"tae said trying to convince jk.

     "I am warning you taehyung,no more
lies"jungkook said sternly.

     "I am not lyin-

       "Do you know the punishment of smoking?I may go easy on her but you will be punished severely,don't you know that?"jungkook asked getting angry at him.

     "I swear mr.jeon,it wasn't hers.It was mine actually I took it from someone."tae said nervously.

                 "What do you mean taehyung?"Jungkook asked.

    "Actually,one senior gave it to me and i kept it in my book and yn took my book,i swear I wasn't going to smoke, please believe me mr.jeon,yn doesn't know anything about it,she just took the blame to save me as she thought that i smoked,"taehyung said.

      "Go and call that senior,I can't trust you or her"jungkook said and tae went
out nodding.

     Jungkook look towards yn and she was looking down all the time.

     He walked towards her.

      "Yn,tell me the truth,did you smoked or not?"he asked.

      "I really didn't,kook"she mummbled.

     "Was that cigrates really not yours?"he asked and she nodded.

     He rubbed his forehead trying to calm himself down but ended up shouting.

       "ARE YOU FUCKING MAD?WHAT IF I WOULD HAVE PUNISHED YOU,HA?"He asked.

     "I d-didn't wanted t-tae-

    "I really don't know what to do with both of you ,i swear yn i am so angry right now,only i know how i am controlling myself from bursting on you"he said with a slightly raised voice.
Yn sobbed a little as she couldn't take his anger.

     "Stop now,don't start with this crying,i didn't even do anything till now,tell me DID I?"He shouted making her flinch.

    "S-sorry"she mummbled while looking down.

       Meanwhile taehyung ran in the corridors to find that senior and he finally found him.

     "Excuse me"he called.

     "Yes,oh you taehyung, right"he asked and tae nodded.

     "Why are looking so stressed,kid?"he asked.

     "M-mr.jeon caught that cigrates in my book that was with my friend,she is in trouble right now,can you please clear it to him,he is not believing me, please help me?"taehyung said desperately.

    "I would get in big trouble,you know that, right?"the senior said.

      "Please,mr.jeon will punish her,if you won't clarify"tae said pleadingly.

      "Fuck,you should have just thrown those cigrette if you didn't wanted to smoke"senior said.

      "Please,I know i should have,I am sorry, please come with me now"tae pleaded.

      "Ok fine,let's go"senior said.

     "I am going to get so much from him today just because of you"the senior said glaring at tae.

    "Sorry"tae mummbled.

They knock on the door and get in.

       "Eunwoo,so it's you,i should have guessed"jungkook said shaking his head.

     "Now you have started forcing kids too"jungkook said glaring at eunwoo.

      Eunwoo didn't said anything and just looked down,he knew he was already in trouble so he doesn't wanted tae to get in trouble too by speaking the truth.

     "I am sorry,mr.jeon"he said quitely.

      "Yn and taehyung, go back to your classes,I will deal with you both later"jungkook said while still looking at eunwoo with his deadly gaze.

     Taehyung just couldn't leave him alone to take the punishment,he was at fault too.

       He thought atleast he needs to confess then it's upto jungkook how he wanted to punish them.

     "He didn't force me,mr.jeon"taehyung said and jungkook looked towards tae and signed him to continue.

Tae took a deep breath and said-

      "I saw him smoking so i want to try it too so i asked for some from him,i kept in my book as i was getting late for the class and then yn took the book from me and I forget about it"tae said sighing knowing very well he is in big trouble now and he was terrified.

     He never got in a actual trouble before.

     It was always for saving yn and some small things so he was really terrified and knew this would lead to severe punishment from jungkook.

  "Yn go back to your class or do you want to say something too about how you knew about it too and how about you want to try smoking, something like that"jungkook asked sarcastically and yn shook her head scared.

    "She didn't knew anything,mr.jeon"tae said and jungkook glared at him.

      "Go back,yn.I will talk to you later"jungkook said but yn didn't move from her place,she was scared for tae.

    "GO"jungkook suddenly shouted and yn flinched.

     "Yn,go I will be fine"tae said and she looked towards him with her teary eyes.

     "Go"he said signing her and she turned around and went out slowly but stopped outside the door.

      Jungkook went towards the door and closed it, locking it.

     He turned around and looked towards the boys with his stern gaze.

      For sure,he isn't going to go easy on them.

To be continued................

1)HOW DO YOU THINK,JUNGKOOK SHOULD PUNISH THEM NOW? SUGGEST SOMETHING.

2)WILL HE PUNISH YN TOO FOR TAKING THE BLAME?

3) COMMENT THE LINE THAT SCARED YOU THE MOST AND WHY?

4)DO YOU LIKE SOFT JUNGKOOK OR THE STRICT ONE?

WORDS:1053