CHAPTER 53

"Yn"Taehyung called while coming towards them.

"What happened?"he asked after sensing the tension.

"Miss.Lia"jungkook called her name in a stern tone and she started walking towards his cabin.

"Are you okay?fuck"jungkook asked worried while cupping her face.

"J-jungk-

"Taehyung,take her to infirmary"jungkook ordered.

"But k-kook-

"I will come back soon,baby then we will go home,rest until then"jungkook said and stormed towards his office.

Jungkook went inside his office and bang the door hard making Lia flinched who was standing near his desk.

"Mr.jeon-

She tried to say something in her favour but stopped after looking at the dangerous cold look in his eyes.

Jungkook directly went towards his desk and took out the cane making Lia's breath hitched.

She got really scared as jungkook was looking extremely angry.

Everyone in the college knows that he hates fighting and doesn't take it lightly at all and here he literally caught Lia trying to slap someone.

Lia Shivered at the thought.

She didn't think that her perfect revenge would turn out like this.

Maybe she should have just stopped at the second slap she thought.

But now there is nothing she can do other than just pleading.

"Mr.jeon, please at least listen to me"she pleaded while Stuttering.

"What do you have to say,ha?I myself saw you were trying to hit her"jungkook said in a controlled voice.

He was trying to control his fury as he didn't want to punish Lia in anger.

He can't let his emotions take control.

"I-i was but she pushed me first"Lia said remembering that yn did push her.

"Did she?"jungkook asked and Lia nodded scared.

She was just hoping he wouldn't check the CCTV footage and just lessen her punishment as even though yn did push her,she knew that jungkook would never forgive what she did.
Jungkook sighed in anger and called someone from the security office.

He waited for five minutes and a message popped up on his phone.

He played the video and saw how Lia and yn bumped into each other and then yn fell and then her pushing Lia.

He paused the video and looked towards Lia.

"What did you say to her?"he asked as he saw her whispering something.

"I was just offering her hand,sir but she pushed me"she said crying.

Jungkook closed his eyes to calm his anger at her lie.

It was quite clear from her expressions that she wasn't just offering her hand.

He took a deep breath and resumed video.

His eyes started getting darkened as he saw Lia slapping yn.

Her lips started to bleed a little in the first slapped itself and when jungkook saw Lia slapping yn again,he lost it.

He got extremely angry.

"MISS,LIA"He shouted in anger and Lia flinched hard.

"IS THIS HOW YOU BEHAVE WITH YOUR CLASSMATE,HA?"He again shouted while taking furious steps towards her with the cane in his hand.

She started going back but stopped at jungkook's loud and clear order.

"STOP RIGHT THERE"He shouted.

"It's not the first time you are doing this,right?I will teach you a good lesson today that you will never forget in your life"he said in a high voice and held her wrist and turned it back.

Lisa's eyes widened and she started begging.

"M-mr.jeon-

"Not a word"He strictly ordered.

On the other hand,yn was continuously telling taehyung that she wanted to go to Jungkook's cabin.

"At least get treated first or else he will scold me"Taehyung said and she sighed.

After getting treated,she stood up from bed and rushed outside.

"Aish wait"taehyung shouted and ran behind her.

She hurried towards the Jungkook office and was about to open the door when taehyung held her hand.

"Idiot,knock first,Lia is inside"taehyung said and was about to knock when they heard a scream from inside.

"Fuck"yn cursed and opened the door grasping both jungkook and Lia's attention.

"Taehyung,took her outside"he ordered when he saw taehyung standing behind yn as he knew she won't listen for some reason as she didn't fight back when Lia hitted her and for sure he can't let Lia go without a harsh punishment as it's not the first time she got into a fight.

"Mr.jeon-

Yn started but got cut off by taehyung.

"Yn let's go"taehyung said as he sensed how serious jungkook is.

"N-no tae-

"I am really sorry,yn.I am really sorry, please forgive me"Lia cried as she was already in much pain due to the hits she got,she doesn't want more.

Yn was already feeling like she somewhat was at fault for what Lia did,and Lia pleading to her increased her guilt ten times.

She literally looked towards jungkook and begged him from her eyes.

Jungkook sighed and took his phone out.

"I know who can handle your disobedience very well,miss Lia."he said and dialed Lia's brother's number who is in America right now.

He was jungkook's classmate so he knew him well and jungkook knew that he was coming back for a few weeks and he was the only one who could control a rebel like Lia.

"Hello,changwook"jungkook said and Lia's eyes popped out as soon as she heard the name.

"Hello, Jungkook,it's been long time,buddy"changwook replied.

"Changwook,actually-

Jungkook hesitated but Jo changwook understood immediately it was related to his sister.

"What happened?Did Lia get in some trouble?"he asked his voice to get firm.

Jungkook sighed and told him everything.

"Aish,this girl,I will talk to her, jungkook,I am coming back soon"he said.

"Please look into the matter changwook as it is not the first time"jungkook said.

"I will"changwook said and cut the call.

Jungkook looked towards Lia after hanging up the call and looked towards Lia who was badly crying.

"Go back to your class" jungkook said sternly.

"Mr.jeo-

Lia was speaking when her phone ranged and it was none other than her brother-ji chang wook.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

QUESTION TIME-

1)WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PUNISHMENT?

2)DID JUNGKOOK DID RIGHT BY CALLING HER BROTHER?

3) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT CHANGWOOK?