CHAPTER 48

Comment alot............

..........

Yn sat on the bed and harshly wiped her tears and ran behind jungkook.

She spotted him in the living room and ran down the stairs and hugged him from behind.

"Leave"he said coldly.

"Kook, please listen-

"I really don't want to talk about it now,yn"he said while moving her hands and breaking the hug.

"I can explain"she said in a hoarse voice.

Jungkook turned around and asked which stared at her coldly-

"What will you explain,ha?will you explain how  smartly you got out of the punishment that you deserved?"he asked in a calm tone filled with disappointment.

"I am sorry"she mumbled,her eyes getting teary again

He avoided her eyes and said in a calm yet stern tone and walked away-

"I need to process it all,yn.Please leave me alone for sometime"

She looked down and sat on the sofa.

"I should have just taken the hits"she mummbled.

After almost an hour Jungkook came out of his house office and saw yn sleeping on the couch in an uncomfortable position.

He sighed softly and picked her up gently.

He took her towards the guest room which was downstairs and laid her down on the bed and covered her with the quilt.

He bent down and kissed her forehead gently before going out of the room.

After sometime yn woke up and found her lying on the bed.

She saw the surroundings and realised that she was in the guest room.

'Jungkook must have put her here' she thought.

"Does that mean he isn't angry anymore?"she asked herself and got up from the bed.

She went towards jungkook's office as she thought he must be working right now and she was right.

Jungkook was sitting in front of his desk on the chair and he was working on some papers.

Yn took a deep breath and went inside slowly.

Jungkook noticed her presence the moment she peaked inside his office but he didn't say anything and kept doing his work.

Yn went towards jungkook and sat on his lap.

"What are you doing,yn?"he asked still not looking towards her.

She leaned towards him and put her hand around his neck and looked towards him.

He finally looked towards her with a raised eyebrow and she buried her face in his neck.

He sighed softly and caressed her hairs.

"Sorry"she mummbled.

Jungkook tried to break the hug but she just hugged him more tightly.

He shook his head and stood up while balancing her weight on his body.

Yn locked her legs on his hips.
.
"Where are you taking me?"she asked but he didn't answer and kept her on the couch but she still didn't removed her hands which were around his neck.

"Yn"he said while holding her hands.

"Kook, please"she said.

"What please,yn?"he asked in a bit raised voice.