CHAPTER 36

Comment alot..........

She soon slept in jungkook's arms.

Jungkook was caressing her hair when his eyes went on her palm where he hit her today.

He carefully put her head on the pillow and went on the other side of the bed and gently took her small hands in his big ones.

He examined her hand,and it was bruised.

His lips wobbled seeing the condition was yn's palm.

He got up and went out as he was getting emotional.

He rubbed his head and brought ointment from the kitchen not wanting her hand to turn in the shade of purple tomorrow.

She sat beside her on the bed and took her hand in his and applied a little ointment on her hand.

She hissed in sleep and was about to woke up wmso he started patting her head.

"Sleep, sleep kiddo"he mummbled and she closed her eyes as she was sleepy.

He sighed and kept sitting beside her while caressing her head waiting for her to wake-up so then he will put ointment on her palm.

Unknowingly,jungkook also slept after some minutes.

Yn woke up after sometime and saw jungkook sleeping while his head was resting on the headboard of the bed.

She sighed and tried to stood up but jungkook's hand was around her.

She tried to lift his hand up with her another hand and jungkook started waking up.

He woke up and saw yn staring at him.

"You woke up"he mummbled and yn nodded.

He lifted his hand from top of her and sat up properly.

"Come on,get up,I need to treat your hand"he said and yn looks towards her
palm and got up while nodding.

Jungkook took her palm in his hand and started applying the ointment.

She hissed as soon as he rubbed the ointment on her palm.

"Paining?"he asked in a concerned voice and she nodded.

"I will be gentle"jungkook said and started applying ointment on her whole palm.

"Kook?"she called.

She doesn't know what to say but she just wanted to talk to him.

Tell him what's going inside her.

She was hurt,she was hurt deeply,not just physically but emotionally too.

Her mind was messed up,she wanted to tell jungkook that it not wholly her fault but she doesn't wanted him to feel guilty.

"Hmm?"he said.

"C-can you hug me,please?"she asked in a broken voice and it didn't even took jungkook a second to hug her.

His heart broked after listening to her trembling voice.

She took a deep breath and decided to tell him everything,

She doesn't wanted any misunderstanding between them.

She opened her mouth to speak but jungkook started speaking-

"I am sorry"he said and continued speaking as yn didn't said anything.

"I shouldn't have h-hit you like that,no i shouldn't have hit you at all,i am sorry"he said and a tear fall from his eyes on yn's neck.