CHAPTER 46

COMMENT ALOT.....

Jungkook ordered eunwoo to leave and he left without arguing.

Yn thought that the punishment got over and lay on the ground.

At the exact moment she heard taehyung's scream and looked back and saw Jungkook holding the cane and tae hissing, trying hard to maintain the position.

"JUNGKOOK"Yn shouted.

"Did I told you you could rest?"jungkook asked coldly.

When yn didn't answer, jungkook again lifted the cane-

"No kook, please"she pleaded.

"Get back into the position"jungkook ordered.

Yn tried to lift up her body but she was too tired.

Her hand got bruised too due to the sand and small stones.

"Please,get up,yn"tae begged.

He didn't want another hit,it was hard and he also knew that he wouldn't be able to maintain the position if jungkook did hit him once more,he doesn't want to fall and yn to take the hit.

Yn somehow put pressure on her hand and got into the position.

She closed her eyes to stop from hissing when she felt the little stones poking into her skin.

"Taehyung,why did you steal the papers?"jungkook asked.

"T-tha-

"The sooner you will answer,faster this will end"jungkook said and tae closed his eyes and spoke-

"I didn't prepare for the test-

And that's it,the last straw of jungkook's patience broke and he landed a hard hit on Taehyung's thigh.

"Ahhh,No"he shouted while trembling in pain and fell.

"I warned you,only if you wouldn't have lied"jungkook said and moved towards yn who shut her eyes closed and made her mind strong to not to fall when the pain comes.

Jungkook placed the cane on top of her lower leg and caressed that part with the cane.

He just hoped that she didn't get many hits there as it will hurt more then.

She was wearing jeans and her legs were covered so he couldn't see the marks.

"No,sir please,i will not lie,I will not-

Taehyung begged but jungkook just cut him off while landing a stroke on yn's leg.

"AHHH"yn shouted loudly as soon as the hit landed on her skin and fell due to the pain.

A few tears rolled down from her eyes and she looked towards jungkook and begged-

"Please,don't" Jungkook just shook his head and went towards taehyung's side.

"Get up"he said and taehyung got up taking the plank position again.

As soon as he got up jungkook landed a hit on his thighs making him stumble but he didn't break the position for yn's sake and somehow maintained it.

"Answer my question now"jungkook ordered and taehyung didn't dare to lie this time.

"I didn't want yn to fail,mr.min and you both would have punished her"taehyung said.

"I will talk to you later about it"jungkook said and moved towards yn.

"Tell me why are you in this position?And I know very well that you are not involved in this cheating thing so I am warning you prior,don't you dare lie or else I swear I won't hesitate before striking you hard"jungkook warned.