CHAPTER 54

DINT FORGET TO COMMENT..........
AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHOWING SUCH A GOOD RESPONSE ON THE CHAPTER OF PROFESSOR JEON I RECENTLY UPLOADED.
I AM REALLY HAPPY WITH YOUR RESPONSE.
THANKYOU 😊.

"H-hello"Lia stuttered hard.

"I am coming back tomorrow,I want you at home when I will be back"changwook ordered and cut the call.

Lia put her phone down and slowly went out of the room.

"Whom did you called?"yn asked once Lia went outside.

"Her brother"jungkook answered while touching her cheek gently.

"Does it hurt?"he asked softly and yn shook her head.

"Not anymore"she answered.

Taehyung smiled looking at them and went out closing the door.

"Why did you let her hit you?"Jungkook asked confused.

"I didn't"she answered.

"Don't lie,baby I saw the CCTV footage"jungkook said in a bit of a hard voice and she pouted.

"Yn"he called.

"Forget about it, please.Look I am okay now and you punished Lia too"she said and jungkook sighed.

"Don't do it again, please I can't see you hurt"he said.

"Okk,i won't"she said chuckling.
"Bts, who is Lia's brother?Do you know him?"she asked and jungkook nodded.

"Yes,he was my classmate" Jungkook said and yn nodded.

"Is he strict with her?"yn asked and jungkook nodded.

"That's why I called him"he said and yn Sighed.

"Jungkook, please let it go this time,she wasn't completely at fault,she was just angry about what happened that day,i wrongly accused her,I was at fault too, please,call her brother and tell that it was a misunderstanding"yn pleaded earning a glare from him.

"I am not lying to him and moreover it wasn't completely your fault in that matter and even if it was you already got punished for it,she has no right to come and throw her hands at you,i won't forgive her and even you shouldn't take it lightly"jungkook  said in a firm voice and yn sighed.

"You never listen"she complained.

"Don't you have any class right now?"jungkook asked done with the conservation.

"Jimin's"she mumbled.

"Then what are you doing here?Go"jungkook said but she shook her head and sat down on the chair.

"What?"he asked.

"I am already late"she said.

Jungkook looked towards his watch and rolled his eyes.

"You are just 5 minutes late"he said but yn shook her head.

"I don't want to go"she whined.

"Yn"jungkook took her name in a heavy voice.

"I am not scared of your tone,kook"she said resting her head on the table.

Jungkook walked towards the table and tapped the cane slightly on her hand.

"Then be scared of it"he said thinking she will sulk and started moving towards her class now.

But she looked up towards him while her head was still resting on her hands.

"You and I both know that I don't need to be scared of it either"she said and jungkook chuckled.

"You are getting more bold day by day"He said shaking his head.

"Common man,i already completed that chapter"yn said sulking.

"Okay,then I will ask questions"he said taking the book.

"Ask"she said confidently.

"What is myasthenia gravis?"he asked and yn answered correctly.

"Look,I told you I know,now let's watch the remaining movie"she said holding his hand and trying to stand up.

"No,we will study another subject"he said and yn glared at him.

"I can get a good score in all these subjects without these study sessions"she said getting frustrated with these sessions now as jungkook is not showing any linency in the sessions.

It's been four days since the sessions started and everyday after dinner he dragged her to the study room.

"Ok,then let's study the subject in which you can't score well without these study sessions,took your maths book out" Jungkook ordered.

"Jungkook, common yaar"she shouted frustrated.

"Yn-
Jungkook was about to scold her but she cut him off.

"What yn,ha?I told you I want to complete that movie.Its been four days why can't you let me watch"she shouted and jungkook frowned.

"Baby,Why are you being so grumpy?"he asked in a soft tone making yn sighed in regret.

"I am sorry,kook it's just that I am so frustrated.Everyday it's like college then home,then study with oppa,then you it's just all too frustrating.I want to do something fun"she said and jungkook nodded in understanding.

"Let's take leave tomorrow,let's do something fun"he said but yn shook her head.

"It's taehyung's birthday two days later,I wanna take leave then"she said and jungkook nodded.

He knew that she can't take two days leave as only a few days are remaining for the university examination.

"Kook,can you grant me and my friends leave for Thursday, please"she asked and jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"And who comes in these your friends list"he asked.

"Just Lisa, Jennie,Jisooo,Rose , taehyung and me"she said earning a glare from him.

"Oh common,it's taehyung's birthday,Kook"she said but jungkook was still unsure.

"If you won't then we will bunk then don't come and go all angry on us"she said making jungkook sigh.

"Fine,I will, submit a application tomorrow"he agreed and yn nodded eagerly not knowing that what's coming next.

NEXT PART PREVIEW -

"Kook, please"

"Mr.jeon, listen it wasn't her fault"

"Mr Jeon, please it was my idea"

"I insisted for it,mr.jeon"

"She didn't-

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU"

TO BE CONTINUED...........

QUESTION TIME-

1)ANY FAVOURITE LINE?

2)IN WHAT TROUBLE WILL THEY GET NEXT?

Words:964