CHAPTER 6

Third person pov-

"yn,fast"Lisa shouted.

"Guys,you all go,I will come later"yn said.

"But-

"Guys,go fast and make some excuse if he will ask something"yn shouted and they both ran inside.

    Yn quickly climbed the wall and jumped but her balance stumbled and she fell down on her hand.

     She got up and looked towards her arm which was bleeding a little.

"Fuck"she cursed and took out the jacket from her bag and wore it.
She ran inside the college.

"Where were you?"she heard a intimidating voice as soon as she reached the class.

    Jungkook was confronting Lisa and Jennie.

     "I wasn't feeling well so they both were with me,mr.jeon."yn said.

         Jungkook look towards her intimidatingly and started walking towards her.

     She looked down not being able to look in his intimidating gaze.

    As soon as,jungkook reached near her,she tried to take a step back.

       "Don't you dare step back from there."jungkook said and yn's steps halted.

      "Miss yn,I hate lying so quit lying and answer my question"jungkook said.

   "I am not lying,sir"yn said.

     "But,jissoo said that Lisa was not feeling well"jungkook said.

    "She got confused,I guess"yn said trying to get away.

    Jungkook closed his eyes for a second and rubbed his forehead.

     "Come with me"he said holding yn's hand tightly which was injured.

    She whimpered a little in pain as it was painfull for her.

     Jungkook loosened his grip thinking he grabbed her arm too hard but didn't let go.

      "Miss Lisa and miss jissoo,go to mr.parks office,he will deal with you both"he said while walking away with yn.

     He was walking fast and because of that pressure was increasing on her arm causing her more pain.

      Jungkook opened the door of his cabin and went in and left yn's hand with a jerk.

      A sob left her mouth as her arm was paining but jungkook ignored it thinking she is scared.

     "Yn,do you want to tell the truth now or do you want to keep speaking lies?"he asked.

  "I-i wasn't lyin-

    "ENOUGH"jungkook shouted while coming towards her and stopping right infront of her.

   "I want the truth"jungkook asked.

     "You know everything"yn mummbled but jungkook heard it.

     "Yes,I know but I want to listen from you,start speaking."jungkook said but yn kept quite.

     "Yn,I said confess what you have done?"he said in his bone chilling voice.

   "K-kook,I am sorry-

     "No,it not ok yn,now start speaking what I want to hear fast"he said.

    "I won't do it again,I am sorry I swear I won't".she said while her eyes gets teary.