CHAPTER 24

Jungkook went inside yn's class.
"Taehyung, distribute the papers and whoever failed,meet me in my cabin after college"he said and went out keeping the papers on the taehyung's desk.
Tae distributed the papers to whole class.
"Tae,I failed"yn said with tears in her eyes.
Tae sighed and caresses her hand to calm her down a little.

---------------------

Around 10 students failed including,they all went towards jungkook office and knocked.
When they go inside they all saw jungkook sitting on a chair.
Jungkook didn't acknowledge any of them and kept doing his work.
Around ten minutes passed and jungkook suddenly got up startling them.
He was looking at them so intimidatingly that the kids got more scared than they already was.
"Close the door"he ordered and one student immediately closed it.
"Miss yn"jungkook called and yn looked up for the first time from when she entered his cabin.
"Yes,mr.jeon"she answered,her voice clearly showing her fear but jungkook didn't buy jungkook didn't reacted at all.His face was stone cold.
"Come here and kneel down here and the rest of you kneel down beside her"he said and yn immediately kneeled down where he pointed.
"You all know what you did wrong,so I won't waste my time by lecturing all of you,speak up if anyone you have any geniune reason for not studying and failing the test"he asked and waited for five minutes but nobody said anything.
"Ok,then let's start with the punishment"he said and went towards the shelf which was beside yn.
He passed from infront of her and she clenched her t-shirt tightly feeling his presence.
He open the shelf and took out a cane and closed the shelf loudly making a loud noice.
Yn flinched badly at the sound as she was already terrified.
Jungkook noticed it but didn't pay much attention to her flinching.
He went towards his desk and told the first Student to stand up.
"Miss Lia,come here"he said pointing towards his desk.
She slowly went towards the desk obviously not wanting to anger him.
"Turn around,Hands on the desk"he ordered and lia looked terrified as jungkook never punished them with the cane.
He doesn't usually use cane on his students untill they do something really bad but he was quite angry today.
"Miss lia"he said sternly.
"Mr.jeon,I had a fever today why i couldn't solve questions properly"lia said lying and jungkook raised his eyebrows.
"Are you telling the truth?"he asked.
"Y-yes"lia stuttered.
"Let's go to infirmary"jungkook said and lia's eyes widened.
"B-but i am f-fine now"she said.
"You are fine within just few hours"jungkook asked looking towards her sternly and her she averted her eyes.
"I am sorr-
She was confessing when a hard hit of cane landed on the hand and she yelped.
Everyone flinched and looked down immediately.
"I hate liars,miss lia and it's not the first time you are lying,turn around now if you don't want to increase your punishment further""he said in his deep voice and lia immediately turned around.
Yn started shivering a little as she is not used to this side of jungkook and she is terrified of it.
She slowly looked up and saw cane in his hands.she got terrified and looked down
She thought that he will use that on her too as he is punishing everyone .
Her eyes get filled with tears and she bited her lip hard to stop herself from crying.
Jungkook again hit lia hard on her legs and lia yelled loudly and a sob escaped from yn's lips as she couldn't control it.
Everyone looked towards her and then jungkook but jungkook ignored it and keep punishing lia,He stopped after two more hit and told her to turn around.
"You can go home now and I want to meet your parents tomorrow"he said and she nodded.
"Next"jungkook yelled and one by one he punished everyone.
At last,only yn left alone in the office with jungkook.
"Get up,kid"he said and yn stood up somehow and went towards his desk while limping as it was more than an hour she was kneeling down.
She didn't said anything and took the position like other students.
She somewhere inside knew that Jungkook at least won't punish her with cane if she pleaded with him not to but she was feeling guilty for failing even after him warning her so she decided to take whatever he does even if it means getting punished by that dreaded object.

Jungkook looked towards her and sighed
and put the cane back in the shelf.
Yn looked towards him confused.
"Let's go"jungkook said while picking up her bag which was on the floor and started walking but yn didn't moved from her place confused at what is he doing?isn't he gonna punish her?
"Let's go home,kid"jungkook said again and yn tried to walk towards him but stumbled.
Jungkook immediately hold her hand.
"Walk now"he said and they both went towards the door and he opened the door.
They both saw taehyung outside as soon as the door opened.
He was looking damn worried as he got to know from other students that how jungkook was punishing them.
He looked towards yn with his teary eyes and hugged her.
"You are okay,right?"he asked and yn nodded.
"I am sorry,sorry,yn"he kept mummbling apologize.
"Stop tae,why are you apologizing?"she asked and her voice was weak as she cried too much just now.
"I couldn't save you,where are you hurt? Did he go too hard on you?"he said and started checking for injuries.
"Tae,kook didn'-
"Taehyung"jungkook called and tae glared at him fiercely.
"WHY DID YOU HIT HER?HOW CAN YOU AND THAT THOUGH WITH CA-cane"he shouted his voice breaking at last.
Yn's eyes widened as she thought jungkook will get angry.
"Yn,sit in the car and wait for me"jungkook ordered but yn panicked.
"Kook,he was just worried about me that's why he shouted.please,don't get angry at tae.kook pleas-
"I am not angry at him,yn.Go now"jungkook said but yn shook her head worried that tae will get punish if she will leave.
Jungkook rubbed his forehead and took a step towards her but she backed away immediately loosing her balance because of her numb legs.
"CAREFULL"jungkook shouted while holding her hand.

To be continued....................

COMMENT GUYS -