Chapter 44

COMMENT ALOT......

"Why is he still here?"yn asked jungkook
but he just shrugged.

"Don't know,ask him"jungkook said.

"Did you both forget that I can hear you,guys?"jimin asked.

"Then can't you take the hint,jimin"yn said while rolling her eyes.

"You are getting really disrespectful these days"jimin said sarcastically.

"kook,did you hear something I guess some dog was barking"yn said and jungkook shook his head.

"You took it too far,baby" Jungkook said.

"Did I?"yn asked and jungkook nodded.

She looked towards jimin and asked while showing her puppy eyes -

"Did I take the joke too far, jimin"

"Ya,it's fine" Jimin said and looked towards jungkook.

"Look at your wife Jungkook,she shows that puppy eyes always and was telling me that I am a dog"jimin said while rolling his eyes and jungkook shook his head at both of them.

"It's late now sleep both of you, tomorrow is college" Jungkook said.

"Can I take leave?"yn asked and both jungkook and jimin shouted 'no'.

"Why?"yn whined.

"Because your exams are coming" Jimin answered.

"But-

"And hyung also told me that he is going to be strict with you from now on so study well"jungkook said.

"Strict?Why?"yn asked shocked.

"You took three days just for the basics and now you are asking why he want to be strict,ha?"jungkook asked.

"But I am weak at it,na"yn said making a sad pout.

"But we don't have that much time,na"jungkook said in the same whiny
tone and yn giggled.

Both the boys smile looking at her.

"Don't worry, hyung won't be hard on you"jungkook said reassuring her.

"Are you sure?"yn asked.

"95 percent yes as he has a soft corner for you but as much as I know you,there is 5 percent of possibility of him getting angry"jimin answered and Jungkook hit on his head.

"Don't scare my kid" Jungkook said and side hugged her.

"Don't be scared,baby"jungkook said.

"He is so bad"yn said while pointing towards jimin.

"Just ignore him"jungkook said and held her hand and they both went towards their room completely ignoring jimin.

"Ya,you both are again acting like I am invisible"jimin shouted.

They both opened the door without responding to him.

"YA.  YA"They both went inside and closed the door.

"Aish,these brats"he mummbled and stormed towards the guest room while making faces.

SOMEDAYS LATER-

"Tae"yn ask confused while entering jungkook's cabin.

Taehyung turned around and yn's eyes widened while looking at the papers in his hands.

"What the hell are you doing,tae?"she whispered yelled and closed the door.

"It's the question paper of today's test,yn"tae mummbled.

"Are you fucking mad, jungkook will kill you,who the hell told you to do this stupidity,ha?"yn asked getting angry.

Tae sighed and said-

"I saw you crying but don't worry now,we have papers and you won't fail now,then mr.min will not punish you"tae said.

"You are stupid,tae just keep those papers down,I don't need it,oh god let's get out of here first-

Yn stopped speaking when she saw the mess taehyung created.

"Fuck,tae let's clean it up fast"yn said and they both started putting the papers inside jungkook's drawer.

They were busy putting the papers back when they heard the sound of footsteps coming towards the office.

They panicked.

"Fuck"yn cursed and hold tae's hand and ran towards the washroom and closed the gate.

Jungkook's cabin door open and jungkook came inside.

He was shocked when he saw the papers scattered on his desk.

He clearly remembered that he kept the papers in his drawer then how they came outside and why they are shattered.

His eyes darkened when he realised that someone did come inside his office.

He went towards the desk and started counting the papers and indeed there was one less paper.

Yn was peeping from the hole.

She looked back and got scared after seeing the paper in tae's hand.

"What's happening?"tae asked.

"He counted the papers"yn mumbled.

"Oh no"tae said and peeked through the hole.

"I think he is gone"tae mummbled.

"Let's get out of here,first."yn said and they both ran out of the cabin and entered the Classroom by panting hard.

While jungkook went to check the CCTV camera to know who came inside his cabin.

He saw the camera in which he clearly saw that how taehyung took the question paper and yn caught him doing so and then helped tae to hide from him.

He was beyond angry at this point.

He isn't going to leave any of them.

It would be the worst day of their life.

He will surely teach them a lesson today but in his twisted ways.

So that from next time none of them will ever try to cover up for other.

He already Warned both of them a lot of times but they clearly ignored his threats and continued to make the same mistake again and again.

And now they will pay.

They will face consequences.

These time he won't be soft and he promised himself that they both will saw the new version of him.

      "JEON YN AND KIM TAEHYUNG,YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF,NOW DONT BLAME ME FOR THE CONSEQUENCES"

TO BE CONTINUED ..................

NEXT PART PREVIEW....

"AHH,NO"TAEHYUNG SHOUTED WHILE TREMBLING IN PAIN.

"AHHH"YN SHOUTED LOUDLY.

"AHHHH,NO PLEASE NO"TAE SHOUTED.

"PLEASE,GET UP YN"HE BEGGED.

QUESTION TIME-

1)DOES TAEHYUNG DESERVED TO BE PUNISHED?

2)DOES YN DESERVE PUNISHMENT?

3)WHAT DO YOU IS JUNGKOOK'S TWISTED PUNISHMENT?

4)IS IT GOING TO BE PAINFUL FOR BOTH OF THEM? ESPECIALLY FOR YN?

5)Do you think Jungkook will cross the limit in anger while there punishment or  will he be calm?

Words:997