CHAPTER 11

Yn pov-

Jungkook didn't forgived me.

It's been two days,he is not talking to me at all.

I tried almost all the ways but he is not willing to forgive me.

Now,I have only this way left.

I hope he won't go with it and forgive me instead.

I don't want to try how it feels,it would be painfull.

Third person pov-

She sighed and went towards jungkook's home office as he is working there.

She knocked on the door, opened it and went inside as she knew jungkook won't say a word.

She stood infront of him while he was sitting on a chair with her hands back.she was holding a ruler in her hands.

"What?"jungkook asked eventually as she was standing there without saying anything.

"Can you forgive me?"she asked.

"No"came his direct reply.

She sighed and kept the ruler on his desk.

He looked towards the ruler confused and then looked towards her with a stern face.

"What is this,yn?"he asked.

She gulped and said-
"You can punish me if you want but please forgive me,i swear i will concentrate on maths and won't take my studies lightly, please jungkook"

He sighed and stood up.

obviously he wasn't going to hit her but he wanted her to show that he can.

Yn took a step back.

"Are you really considering hitting me?"she asked.

"Isn't it what you suggested?"he asked in a stern tone and she nodded while extending her palms.

Jungkook picked up the ruler.

"Please,don't hit too hard"she mummbled.

"What if I will?"he asked.

"Go ahead,I will take it but you need to forgive me after that"she said and jungkook nodded.

He already forgived her.

He wasn't angry with her,he just wanted her to get serious about her studies and now he thought she is serious and she wont take her studies lightly from now on but he needed to scare her a little so that she won't even though of neglecting her studies again.
Jungkook raised the ruler a little when yn stopped him.

"W-wait"she stuttered and he raised his eyebrows indicating her to speak.

"I-i am cold,can I go and change?"she asked and he nodded not understanding what's going in her little brain.

Yn ran towards their room as soon as jungkook nodded.

She quickly started finding a hoodie or something in her cupboard but she didn't find anything.

she sighed and picked up a hoodie from jungkook's side and wear it.

She smiled at her little plan and mummbled,"it's perfect"

She closed the cupboard and ran towards jungkook's office and went inside.

"What's took you so long?"he asked.

"I couldn't find anything to wear"she said.

"Isn't it mine?"he asked.

"I couldn't find mine"she mummbled and he nodded.