CHAPTER 43

COMMENT ALOT......

"You did well"
Suga said while praising yn.

"Really?"yn asked.

"Yes,all is correct"Suga said smiling.

"Now,let's move to the first chapter"he said and yn nodded.

"Understood?"Suga asked and yn nodded.

"Good,that's enough for today,I will give you a few questions tomorrow,so prepare well"he said and yn nodded.

Suga went into the living room and saw jungkook limping.

He felt really bad.

He knew he went hard on jungkook,a little too hard than necessary.

He sighed and went towards him.

"Is it still hurting,jungkook?"he asked softly.

"No,hyung it's not,don't worry" Jungkook said smiling.

"And yn didn't know about it so please
don't tell anything to her, hyung.I told her I got hurt by the table"jungkook said and Suga nodded.

"How was her test?"jungkook asked.

"She wrote all write answers but still it's taking too much time,jungkook.her final exams is just in few months and we just started the first chapter,I guess I need to be a little strict from now on"Suga said and jungkook nodded.

"Hyung,but please don't be too hard,she gets bruised easily,you should have looked at her hand,it was about to turn purple in just a single hit,she is really sensitive"Jungkook said.

"Don't worry,jungkook.I will refrain from using physical punishment until it's absolutely necessary"Suga said and jungkook nodded.

"Btw,did jimin went home?"Suga asked.

"No, hyung he is in the guest room"jungkook said.

"Ok,I have something to talk to him"Suga said and went towards the guest room.

He went inside the guest room and saw jimin sitting in the bed.

"Jimin"he called.

Jimin turned around and stood up greeting Suga.

"Sit"Suga said and sat beside him.

"Take care of jungkook"he suddenly said and jimin looked towards him confused but he soon understood.

"Don't worry, hyung,he won't drink again,that was just a one time thing,he really wont-

"I know he won't,jimin.I was talking about his bruised leg.I saw him limping and even yn doesn't know about it and you and me both know that he won't treat it himself without getting a earful from someone"Suga said and jimin nodded.

"Can you tell me what exactly happened?He is not saying anything"jimin asked hesitantly and Suga sighed while nodding.

"I went overboard,jimin.I was really angry that he drank"Suga said and started telling him how he punished jungkook.

Flashback-

"Hyung,i wasn't in my senses, yesterday"Jungkook mummbled.

"Of course,you weren't"Suga said sarcastically and quietly went inside the study room and brought the cane which was kept in the drawer.

Jungkook sighed after noticing it,he knew his hyung wouldn't forgive him for something like drinking.

"Jungkook"Suga called.

"I won't drink again ever-

Suga cut him off by giving a hard hit on his leg.

Jungkook pressed his lips hard as he didn't want to make any noise.