CHAPTER 13

Comment alot........

Third person pov-

       "Jungkook,tell me na please"yn said showing her puppy eyes.

       "You will get to know tomorrow,baby."jungkook said while concentrating on cooking.

      Yn is troubling jungkook from a long time to know that she failed or not as jungkook told her that he checked the papers.

       "Ok,them tell me one thing,will you punish me if I fail?"she asked nervously.

    "Yes,I will"he said.

     "How?"she asked.

       "Didn't I already told that in class?"he said.

        "You are really going to hit those who failed."yn asked and jungkook nodded.

     "Jungkook, please say that I didn't fail"she said.

     "You will know tomorrow"he said.

"Kook-

      "Yes,yn cook let me cook peacefully,You have English assignment to complete,right?Go and complete it."he said.

    "Fine"she said while walking away.

-------------------------------

       "Am i really doing this?"she thought.
Ya she have to find out if she failed or not,she can't wait till tomorrow.she thought and  sneaked inside jungkook's office to saw her marks.  

      She finally find all the papers that was kept in the drawer and started finding her paper and she finally find it.
She smiled happily as she saw that she passed.she got 67/100 which is way more that she expected so she was really happy.

       She kept her paper down when she suddenly noticed Lisa's paper.lisa got 29/100 that's means she failed.

Yn pov-

      Oh no she failed that means jungkook will punish her,no no I can't let her get punish.

What should I do?

Should I change make the 2 into 3 then she won't fail?

Ya good idea.

I took the pain and made 2 into 3 and wrote some correct answers inside just to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Yes,now Lisa won't get punished.

  Third person pov-

      Yn was happy that she helped Lisa when she suddenly heard jungkook's cold voice.

     "What are you doing here,yn?"he asked.

She looked towards jungkook and gulped.

      "I w-wanted to know my marks"she mummbled.

     "I am really sorry,kook but i really wanted to know if I failed or not,I really wanted to know how i performed so i-iam really sorry"she said.

"Come down for-

      "Kook,i am really sorry, please let it go"she said.

      "I was Come down for dinner,baby"he said smiling a little.

    "Oh,aren't you angry?"she asked.

     "Why would I be,you didn't failed?"he said.

      "Ya,kook I am so happy,I got 67 can you believe it 67,I never thought I can score this much in maths"she said jumping happily.

     "Ok ok,calm down baby,let have lunch"he said and they both went down.

----------------------------

     Next day jungkook came inside with the papers in his hands and he was looking angry.

     "I am distributing the papers,whoever failed keep standing at their place"he said and everyone nodded.

       He looked towards the class coldly and started calling the students one by one.

       He glared at yn when she came to take her paper and she looked down immediately understanding he knew what she did.

            Then he called Lisa and looked towards her coldly too,she looked down thinking she failed but when she looked towards her paper she saw that she didn't fail and a smile unknowingly formed on her face.

     She went back to her place happily.

       "I guess you all took my warning seriously,good because I wasn't bluffing"he said taking out the ruler.

      "So,I see miss lia,you are the only one who failed"he said.

        "Actually two"he whispered when he passed near yn and her eyes widened,it confirmed that he knows everything and now it's going to be bad for both Lisa and yn.

       Jungkook went towards lia and asked her to extend her hand.

      She did and he gave her a hard hit and whole class flinched at the sound of it.

       Yn saw him hitting her and she immediately looked forward feeling scared.

       She didn't saw back after that hit but she flinched at the sound of every hit after that.

      She never thought that her kook could be this harsh on someone.

      Jungkook gave lia 4 more hit and told her to sit down.

   "Miss yn"he called.

    "Y-yes s-sir"she badly stuttered as she was really scared.

    "Meet me in my cabin after all classes"he said and went out.

       "Yn,did you do something?"tae asked and she shooked her heart not wanting to tell tae or anybody anything.

       Lisa was looking happy that she didn't failed and yn wanted to keep it that way,she decided to convince jungkook to let Lisa go this time even if it means facing his wrath.

   "Then why mr.jeo-

     "I think he just want to Praise me,I got such a good marks"she mummbled trying to smile.

-------------------------

      After college she went towards jungkook's cabin and knocked.

       She was terrified,she really didn't wanted to get hit like lia got.she know she can't take such a pain but she don't know what to do now.

      Jungkook is angry and she was just praying that he won't hit her.

       "Come in"she heard his voice and opened the door getting in.

       Jungkook stood up from his place and went towards the door closing it.

   Yn flinched at the loud sound.

     He didn't locked it as he doesn't wanted to make yn more scared.

        She was already shivering under his gaze and he doesn't wanted to make it worse but he can't let this go and he won't.

--------------------------------------------

To be continued............

Comment your favourite line down👇