CHAPTER 28

COMMENT GUYS-

------------------

    "Common,eat something jungkook"Suga said sternly as jungkook didn't eat anything from afternoon.

    "Why is she not waking up, hyung?"jungkook asked with tears present in his eyes.

    He was damm worried for her.

    She didn't opened her eyes from afternoon.

     "She if fine,jungkook.Jin hyung told us na that she will wake up in some time"Suga said trying to make him understand that she is fine.

    "But it's more that 6 hours, hyung"jungkook said.

     "Jeon jungkook,get your ass up and come downstairs"Suga said sternly but jungkook just shook his head still looking towards yn.

     "J-jungkook"yn called slowly opening her eyes.

     Jungkook immediately got up and hold her hands.

  "How are you feeling now,baby?Are you
dizzy? please tell me that you are okay."jungkook asked worried.

     "I am ok,kook"yn said smiling but then she looked towards Suga and she remembered everything about the cigarettes and all that happened.

     She looked down scared as she doesn't wanted to face Suga right now,she thought that he is still angry.

   Suga understood that she is getting scared and he went out quitely.

    "You must be hungry,wait I will bring something for you to eat"jungkook said and got up and yn just nodded.

     She was busy in thinking about how those cigarettes came in the book as she doesn't smoke at all.

    She was thinking and then it suddenly clicked her that the book was not hers but taehyung's.

     She took taehyung's textbook as she couldn't find hers but when did tae started smoking?she thought and sighed knowing very well that now she can't deny smoking.

    If it's tae's then she can't let jungkook or Suga know about it as taehyung will get in big trouble for this.

     She shuddered at thinking what will happen if she didn't deny smoking.
Jungkook would be so disappointed,Suga will get angry and she would definitely get punished.

     She knew that Jungkook is holding himself back from a long time as he doesn't want her to be sad but this time he won't.

     She knew that Jungkook won't forgive something like smoking and will punish her severely but she just can't deny smoking and let taehyung get in trouble.

    She was so angry at tae,how dare he smoke?

     He keeps giving her lectures and now look he himself smoked.

      She sigh and get up from the bed.

      She has no option but to confess that she smoked,she can't let taehyung get in trouble as he always save her whenever she get into one.

      She took a deep breath and went downstairs.

      She saw Suga and jimin sitting on the couch talking something.

      She quitely went towards them and stood infront of them.

      Jimin noticed her presence and asked her how is she feeling now?

     "I am fine now,jimin"she said and looked towards Suga who was looking at her sternly.

      "S-suga oppa,I want to say something"she said and Suga just keep looking at her.

      "Did you smoked,yes or no?"Suga asked directly coming to the point.

      Yn looked towards him and nodded a little.

      "I d-did but I just wanted to try it"she said and that was enough for Suga to get angry again.

       He got up aggressively and yn took two,three steps back.

       "ARE YOU FUCKING MAD? CIGARETTES? REALLY?"Suga shouted and looked down scared clutching her dress hard.

      Suga took a few steps towards her but jimin immediately ran and came between both of them.

     "Hyung,she is still not well"jimin said and turned towards yn.

       "Go back to your room"jimin said sternly as even he didn't expect her to smoke and he was disappointed too.

      "J-jimin"she mummbled but he just looked towards her sternly.

      "GO, YN"he said and she turned around and ran upstairs.

    "She did smoked"jungkook mummbled while coming out of the kitchen with a plate of food in his hands.

     "Jungkook,be calm.you can't be angry with her,she is still weak, remember that before doing anything"jimin said and jungkook looked towards him with his cold eyes and went upstairs.

       "She needs to be taught a good lesson"Suga said while sitting on the
couch and holding his head.

     "Hyung,not now"jimin said trying to calm him down.

      Meanwhile,jungkook went upstairs and went inside their room.

      Yn was sitting on the bed while looking down.

      She looked up as soon as she felt jungkook's presence in the room.

      Her lips wobbled as she was getting really emotional.

      Jungkook didn't said anything and just sat on the bed.

     "Open your mouth"he said while taking a spoon near her mouth.

   "K-kook,i can eat-

    "Shhh,I don't think I can trust you on that,you skipped your breakfast and lunch this days, didn't you?"he asked and yn looked down.

     "I was studying that's why"she mummbled and jungkook just shook his head and started feeding her.

     "Why didn't you slept on time?"he asked.

       "Kook,I just wanted to score good and after the test I was worried about Suga oppa t-thats wh-

       "You really do have excuses for everything"he said.

     "Kook,it's not like tha-

      "So tell me now,what's your excuse for smoking?"he asked his eyes turning red.

     She can see he is getting angry but she just can't tell the truth so she just kept quite.

      "I am not saying anything as you are unwell right now,but remember I am not letting this go,once you will get well,I will punish you myself and I am not going to be lineant,you will be punished severely."he said and a few drop of tears left from yn's eyes and fell on jungkook hands.

        He looked somewhere else as wasn't able to see her tears.

         "I want your plate finished when I come back'He said and abruptly got up and went out.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

QUESTION TIME-

      1)DO YOU THINK JUNGKOOK WILL COME TO KNOW ABOUT THE TRUTH BEFORE PUNISHING HER?

      2)IF NOT,THEN HOW DO YOU THINK JUNGKOOK WILL PUNISH HER,AS WE ALL KNOW THAT HE CANT BE TOO HARD ON HER?

       3)WHAT ABOUT SUGA?WILL HE PUNISH HER TOO?

    4)WHAT DO YOU THINK,YN DID RIGHT BY TAKING THE BLAME ON HERSELF?
OR DOES SHE SHOULD HAVE  TOLD THE TRUTH?

Words:1071