CHAPTER 52

COMMENT ALOT.

"Good"jungkook praised while looking at the answers.

"You are so bad,I told you I am tired but still you- ahh I hate this study session"yn shouted frustrated.

"No linency in punishment"jungkook said and yn grunted.

"Go and sleep now,it's already ten"he said while looking at the watch.

"I wanna watch a movie"yn uttered.

"No,go and sleep"jungkook said in a dismissive tone.

"I listened to you and studied na,kook.Now listen to me,let's watch a movie"yn said.

"That was your punishment"he said.

"Kook, please na"she pleaded.

"I need to complete some work,baby"he said.

"Okay"she said sadly and got up.

"Aish,fine let's watch but you will sleep at exact 12 p.m,okay?Not more than that"jungkook said.

"Okay,love you,kook."she said and ran towards the living room.

Yn was engrossed in the movie when jungkook switched off the t.v.

"What the hell,kook?"yn shouted.

"It's 12"he said.

"It's about to end"she said.

"Did you forget not watching tv is included in the punishment but still I let you as you did well in today's session"he said.

"But you said I could watch it with you"she said.

"Don't argue, baby.Get up now"he said.

"You are mean"she said and got up from the couch lazily and started going towards their room.

"We will watch it tomorrow,okay."he said
While hugging her from the back.

"Ok"she mumbled.

"Leave me now,I am tired"she said.

"Want me to carry you up?"he offered.

"What do you think I am,ha?A doll?"she asked and he picked her up in answer.

Yaa,kook-

"Yep,my doll"he answered and took her upstairs and placed her on the bed.

"I guess you should join Gym"he said while giving her a mischievous smile.

"What?You JEON JUNGKOOK"She shouted while throwing a pillow directly on his face.

"Ahh, baby-

"I am perfectly fit,it's you who should do a morning workout"she shouted while throwing another pillow on him.

"I was joking, baby"he said while holding her hand.

"I love you, kook"she said sounding serious while hugging him suddenly.

"Ya,what happened suddenly?"he asked as her playful mood suddenly changed in a fraction of seconds.

"I know i trouble you a lot"her voice came out muffled as her face was buried in his chest.

"Yep ,that you surely do"he said.

"Kook"she whined while hitting his chest lightly and looked towards him.

"I promise I will try to not get in trouble from now on"she said sincerely.

"You know that's impossible, right?"he teased.

"Kook,I am serious"she said whining.

"Okk,I was just joking baby and it's fine if you get in trouble,just remember I am always with you"He said while cupping her face.