chapter 40

Yn saw him kneeling on the floor with his hand infront and his eyes were casted down.

"K-kook,what are you doing?"she mummbled.

"I am sorry, hit me too but please forgive me"he said while stammering and still looking down.

Yn bend down in front of him on her knees and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook also hugged her tightly mummbling multiple apologize.

Soon yn felt someine holding that someone is pulling jungkook away,she looked up and saw Suga with angry red eyes staring down at jungkook.

Flashback-

"Would you like to have some water,hyung?"jimin asked in a nervous tone.

"Where is jungkook and yn,jimin?and what are you doing here?"Suga asked sensing that something is not right.

"H-hyung t-that-

Jimin stuttered badly not knowing what to say and to save jungkook.

"Jimin"Suga called his name sternly.

"Yn is not feeling well so jungkook is with her,hyung"jimin said whatever came to his mind.

"She again got fever,oh god where is she?And did you called jin hyung?"Suga asked and jimin gulped.

"Y-yes hyung,w-we did"jimin said.

"Why are you stammering so much?"Suga asked while going upstairs.

"HYUNG"Jimin suddenly shouted and Suga turned around.

"What"he asked.

"W-Where are you going?"jimin asked.

"Upstairs to check on the kid"Suga said making jimin panicked.

"She is ok,hyung,no need"jimin said.

"You just said she is not feeling well"Suga said.

"Ya yes but t-that-

"What are you trying to hide,jimin?"Suga asked.

"Hyung,nothi-

Jimin was speaking just when they heard jungkook loud voice from the storeroom.

Suga and jimin both looked towards the storeroom and Suga started going towards it.

"Hyung,wai-

Jimin tried to stop him but he kept walking.

Suga opened the door and suddenly a
smell of alcohol hit his nose.

First he thought,it was yn who drank and jungkook and jimin was trying to protect her by hiding it from him and he was absolutely furious at three of them.

He took angry steps towards yn and jungkook but as soon as he came closure,he realised that the smell is coming from jungkook and not yn.

He hold jungkook hand and yanked him away from yn.

Jungkook stood up while Suga was still holding his hand and looked towards Suga.

"Hyung"he mummbled.

Suga closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"You drank"he asked directly looking in his eyes.

"Little little"jungkook said pouting.

"I can see how little"Suga said while rubbing his forehead and told yn to take jungkook to their room and then come down.

As soon as,they both left,he turned towards jimin.

"Follow me"he said coldly making jimin shiver.

He went towards the couch in the living room and sat down on it.