CHAPTER 19

"MR.JEON"yn shouted and ran towards him as he was standing in the corridor of campus.

"What happened,yn?"he asked.

"Nothing kook, actually I am going at rose house today,so I won't come home with you"yn said.

"Oh,ok baby"jungkook said.

----------------------------

After college,yn went behind the school to meet those bullies.

"W-why are you here,where is rose?"one girl asked.

"I know you have vedio of her,just give to me"yn said.

"And what if we won't?"they asked and yn sighed,she really didn't want to fight as she promised jungkook that she won't.

"Just ask for whatever you want and give me the vedio"yn said.

"Ok,give us money and we will give you the vedio"they said.

"Ok, how much?"yn asked.

"5000"one of them said.

"Ok,I will transfer it to you,delete the vedio now"yn said and they agreed as all they want is money from rose.
Yn transferred 5000 to them and they deleted the vedio.

"You guys don't have any other copy,right?"yn asked.

"No,we won't"They said.
"If I find you blackmailing rose again,then I will break your legs and nobody could stop me,I am warning you"yn said and went away from there.

---------------------------

Few days passes and everything was going well,she didn't caused any trouble and she even get close to Suga.

"Yn woke up"jungkook said.

"5 minutes,kook"yn mummbled.

"Suga hyung is leaving today,don't you want to meet him"jungkook asked and yn immediately got up.

"Come down after getting ready"jungkook said and went downstairs.

Yn was getting up from the bed,when she saw a notification popped up on jungkook's phone.It was rose vedio.

Those girls send it to jungkook.yn really got angry as well as worried after seeing that vedio as those girls doublecrossed her and they still have the vedio.

She took jungkook phone and deleted the vedio immediately.

-----------------------------------------

    In college,yn saw those girls in the corridor,she went towards them and immediately twisted one of the girls hand and locked her down on the ground.

"Ya,what are you doing?"another girl shouted.

"Why didn't you delete that vedio?"yn said with anger evident in her voice.

"Give me your phone"yn said but they didn't give their phone so yn twisted the girl hand again making her yelp.

"Give her the phone,idiots"she shouted and they gave her phone.

Yn quickly started searching for the vedio and she finally found the original vedio in one of their phone.

She quickly sent that video to her phone
and deleted it from their phones.

She leave that girls hand and stood,the girl also stood up angrily and was about to hit yn when jimin came there and hold her hand.

"What's happening here?"he asked yn but she didn't said anything.

"Come to my office four of you"jimin said and they followed him.

"You get into a fight again"jimin asked yn
disappointed.