CHAPTER 41

COMMENT ALOT..........

"Sit down,yn"jimin said sternly.

"Jimin,I am worried for him, please try to understand"yn pleaded.

"You are not going out of this room until jungkook calls"jimin said.

"He will be fine,right?"yn asked.

"Calm down,hyung isn't gonna kill jungkook"jimin said but he was worried too.

"Is Suga oppa serious about the punishing thing, yesterday?"yn asked scared and jimin sighed.

"I really don't know,yn.Hyung was quite angry yesterday maybe he said that in anger but he is quite strict about this things especially after my condition"jimin said.

"Your condition?"yn asked confused.

"Hmm, Jungkook and i tried alcohol once in our freshman year but we got caught,we were idiots to drink in the campus though."jimin chuckled at the memory.

"Did Suga oppa caught you?"yn asked and jimin nodded.

"Ya,he did,we got severely punished after that,JungKook stopped after that as you know he listens but I don't know what got into me that i continued drinking,I got addicted.It was really difficult for jungkook and hyung to get me out of it.
After that,both jungkook and hyung got really strict about all these things, First I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw jungkook drinking as he is really against all of these things,even I was furious at that time,I can understand hyung's anger,his fear for jungkook"jimin said while sighing.

"Do you think,Suga oppa wil-

"I honestly don't know yn"jimin said while sighing.

Yn sigh and sit on the bed.

"It's almost an hour,why are they taking so much time"yn mummbled while looking down.

Soon,jimin got a call from Suga.

"Come,let's go"he said and hold yn's hand.

They both went downstairs and saw jungkook and Suga sitting on the couch.

Yn looked towards jungkook and saw that his eyes were moist and really red like he is trying hard to control his tears.

He averted his gaze when he saw yn is looking at him.

On the other hand,Suga was not looking angry or cold anymore,he was looking calm,that gave her a little courage and she went towards them.

"Sit"Suga said while patting the other side of the couch.

Yn nodded and sat on the couch.

Suga was sitting in the middle and jungkook and Yn were sitting beside him.

"Jungkook"he called.

Jungkook nodded and looked towards yn with his moist eyes.

"I am sorry,kiddo.It was truly my fault,i shouldn't have taken action without knowing the whole truth,i shouldn't have hit lia in the first place let alone hitting you,I am really sorry"jungkook said apologizing.

"It's not your fault,kook.you thought i forgot that I gave my assignment to Lisa and punished me,you were right at your place"yn said.

"No,I was not,i shouldn't have raised my hand on her based on some baseless accusation-

"You did that because you believed me, kook,it was my fault."yn said.

"No,even after that I hit yo-

"I already told you that you were right at your place-

"No,I was not,I am really sorry-

"Stop apologizing,kook.You already did that a lot of times and believe me I am not angry"yn said.

"Bu-

"Okay,Now stop both of you"Suga said.

"Lets come to some middle conclusion,you both were at fault,yes, according to me jungkook is more responsible for how the situation turned out but yn,you were wrong too,you shouldn't have blamed that girl"Suga said.

"I know,oppa"yn said.

"I am sorry,hyung"jungkook said.

"It's ok,Jungkook but be more careful in future,as a professor you should deal with the situation more calmly"Suga said.

"I understand" Jungkook said.

"Ok,so now that this matter is solved,let's come to your drinking,I don't want to see  you in the condition you were yesterday ever,understand?"Suga asked while looking straight at jungkook.

"I promise,I won't drink ever again,hyung"jungkook said while looking guilty and Suga nodded.

"I need to go now,I have a meeting"Suga said while getting up.

"Ok hyun- ahh"jungkook whimpered as soon as he got up.

"Hey,you fine"Suga asked while holding his arm and jungkook nodded.

"Ok and remember not drinking"Suga said while ruffling jungkook's hair and he nodded.

"Remember to treat it"Suga said while looking towards his leg.

"Yes, Hyung"jungkook said.

"Bye,kiddo"suga said.

"B-bye oppa"yn mummbled.

As soon as Suga went out both jimin and yn came towards jungkook.

"Are you hurt?"jimin asked.

"Did he punished you?"yn asked worried.

"Fuck,did he reall-

"It's all my fault,it's all my fault-

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU"Jungkook shouted.

TO BE CONTINUED............

OK,SO I ADDED THE JIMIN'S BACKSTORY IN THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I DIDN'T WRITE THE YN'S DRINKING PART IN THIS BOOK,THAT WAS ON YOUTUBE,SO MY YOUTUBE READERS KNOW ABOUT IT BUT WATTPAD ONES DOESN'T.

QUESTION TIME-

OK,SO THERE IS NO QUESTIONS REALATED TO THIS CHAPTER BUT I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING.

I AM THINKING OF MAKING A SPIN OFF BOOK OF THIS STORY WITH SOME CHANGES LIKE THEIR PERSONALITIES.

I AM GIVING YOU SOME ROUGH IDIA HERE-

LIKE,JUNGKOOK WOULD BE STRICT WITH EVERYONE INCLUDING YN TOO,HE WONT BE PARTIAL AS A PROFESSOR,YA HE WOULD STILL BE A CARING HUSBAND FOR HER BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE WILL LET HER MISTAKES SLIDE.

AND AS FOR YN,I AM A LITTLE CONFUSED.

SHOULD I MAKE HER PERSOALITY LIKE SAME IN THIS BOOK-
OR
SHOULD I CHANGE IT-LIKE A OBEDIENT ONE,WHO DOESN'T CREATE UNNECESSARYLY,QUITE BUT NOT WEAK,STILL SENSETIVE BUT UNDERSTANDING.

THERE WILL BE MORE CHANGES AND SUGGEST SOMETHING IF YOU WANT TO
AND GIVE YOUR OPENINONS.

I WONT BE WRITING IT NOW,MAYBE IN FEB OR MARCH BUT I JUST GOT THE IDEA YESTERDAY AND I WANTED YOUR SUGGESTIONS.

I am not changing there personalities in this book,I am thinking of making another book like this but with different personalities.
I will continue this book too.

I know this chapter is short too but bare with it for now please,I will upload long chapters once exams are over.
Ok,so bye for now as i need to study..........