CHAPTER 22

Tae and yn went inside jungkook's office behind him and jungkook closed the door.

    "Why did you both locked mr.kim inside the washroom?"jungkook asked.

    They both didn't said anything as they both were scared.

    "Taehyung,speak"jungkook said.

   "I-it was a prank but-

"Seriously,you both locked him inside to prank him,are you both mad?He fainted"jungkook said tapping the cane on his leg which was still present in his hands.

They both looked down,yn wanted to tell him that mr.kim wasn't the part of the plan but she was too scared to speak.

"Yn,you locked namjoon hyung inside and he fainted,don't you think you should be punished"he asked and yn nodded.

She was feeling really guilty as namjoon did faint because of her stupid idea of pranking jungkook.

"Tell me then how should I punish you?"he asked but she didn't said anything.

"YN"he repeated again.

"Anyway you see fit,kook"she mummbled.

"Okay then,hands forward"he said and yn's eyes widened.

she really didn't thought that he will hit her.

"What?"he asked.

"N-nothing"yn mumbled extending her palm.

Jungkook raised the cane but tae shouted in between-

"MR.JEON WAIT"

"What?"he asked.

"We didn't wanted to prank mr.kim"he said.

"Then,whom?"he asked.

"You"yn mummbled.

"Me"he asked.

"Yes,you were being too strict this days and I was angry so it was my plan to trouble you a little"yn said looking towards him nervously and he sighed.

"Then,why was the hyung the one who got locked?"he asked.

"We don't know,i thought it was you who is inside,when I locked the door"tae said.

"Tae,you should have stopped her,na.I thought you are the sensible
one"jungkook said.

"He tri-

Yn was speaking but tae cut her off in between.

"I am sorry,mr.jeon.It was my fault I was the one who locked the door,you can punish me"he said while showing his hand.

"Stop it,taehyung.I know it's all this brats fault"he said while twisting her ear hard.

"Ahhh"she yelped but didn't told jungkook to leave her ear.

"Mr.jeon,please let her go this time"taehyung said and jungkook left her ear.

Yn started rubbing it and it was looking really red.

Jungkook sighed and tried to rub her ear but she backed away.

"Sorry,kook"she mummbled.

"I am not twisting it again."he said while looking towards her ears and started caressing it.

"I guess I twist it too hard"he said.

"Yes,you did"yn said.

"You can trouble me as much as you want,baby but be careful,look now hyung fainted because of your prank na"jungkook said softly.

"Sorry"yn mummbled.

"Say it to hyung"jungkook said and yn nodded.

Tae,yn and jungkook went inside the infirmary.

"Jungkook,did they locked hyung inside"jimin asked and jungkook nodded.

Jimin went towards yn and twist the same ear and she yelped in pain.

"Jimin no"

"Mr.park"

Both jungkook and tae said at the same time and jimin immediately left her ear.

"What happened?"he asked.

"Mr.jeon happened"tae mumbled.

"Come to oppa,kiddo"namjoon said and yn went towards namjoon.

"I am sorry,namjoon oppa but I didn't wanted to prank you,it was for kook,i am  sorry"she said.

"Leave it,it's ok kid"he said looking towards her ears and touching it softly.

"Jungkook"namjoon said sternly.

"I didn't mean to twist it so hard,i swear hyung"jungkook said.

"It's fine,oppa.Are you okay?"yn asked.

"I am absolutely fine,don't feel bad,okay."namjoon said and yn nodded.

Yn and tae both went out and sighed.

"Thank god,we didn't got punished"tae said.

"What was that,tae?you don't need to take punishment for me"yn said little angry at him.

"Oh,shut up ha you won't be able to take hits from that cane and we both know that"tae said.

"But that doesn't mean that you will take it"yn said.

"I will if it means that you wont have to"tae said.

"I am sorry,you always try to save me and i always end up doing something more terrible than before"yn said sighing.

"Don't worry,you have me to protect you"tae said.

"I am so lucky to have you in my life"yn said.

"Glad that you know that"tae said and yn hit his hand playfully.

To be continued........