CHAPTER 21

Third person pov-

  "calm down,yn"tae said.

      "How can I calm down tae,he is being too much these days.Heck man,we are students,we are not in some military,why the hell he is being this strict?"yn said getting frustrated.

     "He was quite angry that day,yn.He punished those girls hard in front of the whole college and warned us to behave as he won't be lineant from now on"tae said trying to calm her.

"Bu-

          "We can't do anything about it,yn.Mr.jeon was always like this,he has just gone a little soft this days maybe because he doesn't wanted to scare you but after the drugs situation,he got back to himself"Jennie said sighing.

     "Ya,he is always like that,he doesn't tolerate indiscipline at all"Lisa said.

     "No,we need to do something guys,we can't let him live peacefully after he made our happy life boring"yn said exaggerating.

    "whatever is going on your mind,yn just drop it"tae said.

     "Common tae,it doesn't hurt to have some fun."yn said.

     "It will when he will punish you"tae said.

     "Oh shut up,tae we both know that it's
not gonna happen"yn said.

    "Guys,let's do a prank on jungkook"yn said looking at blackpink.

    "Can we?"jissoo asked.

    "Ofcourse we can,guys"yn said excitedly.

      "Guys,I can believe you are even considering it"tae said sighing.

    "Tae,just tell you are in or not"yn asked.

     "Do you think I will leave you
alone?"tae asked.

     "Great then,let's do this"yn said and told them her plan.

     "Yn,no"tae said and yn glared at him.

     "Fine,do whatever you want"he said.

     "Go,tae"yn said.

     "Are you sure he is inside"tae asked.

      "Yes,I saw him going inside with my own eyes"rose answered.

      "Ok,then oh god please save me"he said and went inside and locked the door and ran out.
They all locked jungkook inside the washroomto teach him a lesson.

     "Yn,dont you think mr.jeon will really get angry after this?"tae asked.

     "Don't worry,tae I will handle him"yn said giggling.

-------------------------

      Now,it was jungkook's class and bp,tae and yn gave eachother a look asking what to do?Tae sighed and stood up but they saw jungkook coming inside as soon as yn was going to get up.

     "Why is he here?"yn whispered.

     "I don't know"tae mummbled.

     "Didn't you locked him?"she asked.

     "I did"tae said.

     "Then what is he doing here?whom do you locked inside, taehyung?"yn asked and tae gulped thinking the same.

      "Mr.jeon,did you see mr.kim,I want his signature urgently"jimin asked knocking on the door.

     "N-"jungkook was about to answer when someone came running.