CHAPTER-1

Comment alot...............

--------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov-

    "Wow,you made pancakes,I love them"
Yn said while sitting on the chair.

     Jungkook serve the pancake in her plate  and sat down beside her.
"I know,yn that's why I made it as it's your first day of your new college".

     "Thankyou,jungkook.you know I am so excited,I can finally meet tae again"yn said smiling.

Jungkook shook his head a little-
"You and your tae"

"Done"jungkook asked.

    "Yes,let's go"she said getting up and running towards the gate.

     "Slow down,kid"jungkook shouted while picking up her and his plate and put it in washbasin.

     He took his car keys and went out while yn was waiting for him near his car.

    He unlocked the car and they both sat inside.

   He started driving.

"Jungkook, you don't need to drop me daily,I will take bus"yn said.

   "Your college is in my way,I can drop you daily"he said immediately.

"Ok"yn shrugged.

      "So,I guess you are a kind of student who came in backbenchers category,am I right?jungkook asked.

Yn chuckled.

    "Ya,I guess except the fact that I was the topper of my class"

    "Ya,I checked your grades,miss topper who always come second.you are terrible in maths"he said.

     "Oho,jungkook why you have to ruin my mood ha,I hate that subject don't take its name infront of me"yn said sulking.
"Ok,ok I won't"he decided to drop it for now.

    "How much more time,jungkook"she asked getting bored.

"5 minutes"he replied.

"Yn,I want to tell you something,actually the professors of this university are very strict,the punishments are severe,so stay out of trouble."jk said excluding the part that he is one of them.

    "I will try"she said rolling her eyes.

    "Yn,I am serious"jungkook said.

    "Me too"she replied looking at him.
He sighed.

     "Oh,btw jungkook you are professor too,right?,then are you strict too with your students?"she asked generally.

        "What do you think?"he asked genuinely curious.

      "I don't think you have even an ounce of strictness in you,I think you are that type of professor who is everyone's favourite and who doesn't know how to control the students.oh I feel bad for you your students must be troubling you alot,right?Don't feel too bad ha,you are lucky you didn't get me as your student or God knows how you would have handled me and ya if your students trouble you too much then tell me ha,I will teach them a good lesson"yn said blabbering and jungkook smirked.

    "Oh,btw jungkook where did you teach"she asked.

   He thought it's the right moment to tell her but unfortunately they reached college.

      "Oh,we are here.I will go now,bye jungkook"yn said stepping down from the car.

    "Bye,Don't cause any trouble,ok"jk said.