CHAPTER 14

Third person pov-

Jungkook moved towards the desk and leaned on it,staring intensely at yn.

He knew what her little brain would be thinking now.

He knew she must be thinking that he will punish her like he punished lia in the class and he should as what she did was really really wrong but he knew that he can't.

If any other student have done this,then he/she would have faced his worst anger but he can't show it to yn.

He knows he is too soft too her,too loving
But he can't do anything about that he love her and he just can't she her sad.

But it doesn't mean that she won't get punished,she will.He is determined to punish her today as what she did can't be forgiven with just some scolding but for sure he isn't going to use his way of punishing with her.

Yn kept looking towards jungkook with her fearful gaze.she was really scared.

She doesn't wanted to get hit as lia got.That hit was so hard,she knew she couldn't take it,maybe a lighter one will be ok,in which jungkook didn't used must strength,she thought but quickly shaked the thought away as she knew very well that she can't.

She decided to plead jungkook to let her go.
"Jungkook that-
She started but jungkook cut her off in between.

"Yn,do you have any idea about how wrong what you did was?"he asked in a slightly raised voice.

Yn gulped in fear but answered somehow-
"I-i know and I am really s-sorry for-

"Stop it,yn,just stop with your sorries and 'I won't do it again' comments because we both know that you will as you are not even slightly concerned about the consequences because you think I will forgive or save you like always."he said getting slightly angry but his voice was calm yet cold.

"K-kook please, I didn't thought much at that time,I just thought of saving her and I did it,I am sorry"she said looking down as her eyes got moistened.

"I can't forgive you everytime,you need to understand that,baby."he said softening a bit.

"Just this time, please"she mummbled but he shook his head.

"Go and stand near the wall"he said.

"K-kook don't punish me please"she mummbled in a clearly scared voice.

"Just take your punishment silently,if you don't want it to bad"he said not looking at her.

She silently went towards the wall and stood there while facing it.

"Turn around,don't face the wall"he said.

"W-why?"she asked.

"Turn around,yn"he repeated with a colder voice.
She turned around and looked towards him.

"Now,stretch your arm out"he said.
Yn eyes widened and she looked at him pleadingly,hoping to change his mind as she really didn't wanted to get hit and feel that immense pain.

"Stretch,yn"he repeated and she stretched her hand,her arm shivering a bit.

Jungkook turned around and pick the ruler from the drawer.

"K-kook please,don't do this,i even passed my maths test, please don't,you don't have to do this, please."she said terrified as her eyes got teary.

Jungkook went towards her and stood just infront of her.

"I am not hitting you"he said sighing.

"T-then why this"she asked pointing towards the stick.

"Stretch your forearm too"he ordered and she did not wanting to test his patience,he said he won't hit her and if he said he won't that means he won't and she knew it.

Jungkook hold her palm steading her hand.

"Stop trembling,I said I won't hit you so i wont"he mummbled and she nodded.
He then put the ruler on top on her palms.

"Don't move,it shouldn't fall,keep standing like this untill I say otherwise and if it fall then I can guarantee you that next time it won't come so gently on your hands."he said
and went towards his chair sitting on it.
Yn kept looking at him.

Some minutes pass and finally a tear rolled down from yn's eyes.

Jungkook saw it and averted his gaze not wanting to get soften.

He kept writing something on his laptop pretending that he is working but his whole attention was on her.

Fifteen minutes passed and her hand started paining badly,she knew She won't be able to bear it for much time.

"K-kook,my hand hurts p-please"she said somehow while trying not to cry.

Jungkook ignored her and she looked down,few more tears falling from her eyes and the worst part was that,she couldn't wipe them.

Then suddenly the door opened and jimin stepped.

"Jungkook lis-
he stopped as he noticed yn there.

"You failed again?"he asked and she shooked her head.

"What happened then,jungkook why did you punished her like this"he asked worried.

"She deserved it"jungkook said and finally a sobbed escaped from her mouth.

Jungkook hand frozed as he heard her sobbed,he slowly looked up and saw her trembling hand.

Yn's hand started trembling a little as she wasn't able to handle her emotions and her hand was paining too and the ruler fell.

Her eyes widened.

"S-sorry,I will pick it up now"she said
and bend down immediately to pick it up.

Jungkook stood up and ran towards her and bend down too and stopped her while holding her hands and hugged her tightly.

She was confused for a second so she didn't reacted at all but then she suddenly started crying hard by hugging him.

Jimin stood there smiling while shaking his head.

"Why do he even try to be strict with her when he clearly know that he can't?"he mummbled while going out closing the door giving them space.

To be continued.................

Comment alot and my Wattpad readers share your views about the series.