CHAPTER 10

Comment alot..........

----------------------

Third person pov-

      Yn and jungkook came inside the house.

      She tried to run towards the room but jungkook stopped her by pulling her back from her bag.

       "Kook,let me go,I will go and change and have a little nap here and there and then we can talk you know"she said nervously while chuckling.

       This is what she is doing from the 30 minutes they spend in the car.

      Whenever jungkook tried to talk about the test,she just changed the topic not letting him speak at all.

     He got really frustrated and he is really loosing his patience now.

     He turned her around while still holding on her bag.

     "We need to talk,yn"he said being serious.

      "Ok"yn said sighing sensing than he is serious.

     "You didn't studied for the test,right?"he asked folding his hands.

       "I d-did,you gave me sums remember"she said.

      "Ya,and most of the sums from the test are similar to them then how did you failed?I am really not understanding it"jungkook said getting angry.

    "I memorize them"yn mummbled.

     "What?what did you do?come again"jungkook said in a little raised voice,anger visibled on his face.

     "Kook,it's just a test why are you getting so angry"yn mummbled.

      "Just a test ha,yn.you are not serious about your studies at all"jungkook said.

       "Seriously kook,I topped in all subjec-

    "BUT YOU FAILED IN MATHS"He shouted after completely loosing his
patience.

      "I just failed a test,kook.Calm down you are behaving like I failed my finals."yn shouted getting angry.

       "You won't understand like this na,I know how to handle the stubborn kids like you very well,come in the study room after changing."he said.

    "What are you upto?"she asked.

      "I want you in study room in fifteen"he said while trying around and going towards his room.

      "Uhhh,why the hell I shouted?"she said and went towards the bedroom to get changed.

-----------------------------------------

     Jungkook angrily went inside the room and took out the wooden ruler from the drawer.

    He started walking around the whole room while trying to calm down.

   He sighed and put the ruler down on
the table.

       "You need to calm down,you can't deal with her like this"he said trying to calm his mind down.

        Yn quickly changed and went towards the study room as jungkook said.

      Not to lie she was a little scared as jungkook was really angry back then.

      she decided to apologize for failing and shouting on him as it was her fault.

     She sighed and opened the door of the study room quitely and went inside.