CHAPTER 33

Comment alot.......

    "Jungkook,you told him the truth,right?"she asked for the 100th time.

"Yes,baby I did,no need to be scared of hyung"jungkook said.

"He won't punish me?"she asked.

"No,he will just scold you a little I guess"jungkook said and yn sighed in relief.

She was scared.

She still remembers how hard Suga banged that ruler on the desk that day.

"Ok,then I am going inside"yn said went
inside the study room where Suga was already waiting for her.

Suga looked back when yn stepped inside
and sighed.

Yn was indeed looking terrified.

"Don't look so scared,kid."Suga said while giving her a calming smile.

He doesn't want her to get scared of him.
"I-i am sorry,sir"she said while walking towards him.

"Leave it, what's done is done,but don't lie again,okay?"Suga asked and she nodded.

"Let's study now.I will teach you basics today as you are not good in maths then we can move to 1st chapter tomorrow"Suga said and yn nodded.

"I will take a test at the end,so concentrate and ask if you don't understand,I want your every doubt to be cleared"Suga said.

"Ok,sir"yn said and Suga started teaching her.

Almost two hours passed and yn was feeling tired now, whatever Suga was saying wasn't getting in her head.

She was scared of Suga to ask him for a break so she kept quiet.

Suga noticed that she was looking worried and stopped.

"What happened,kiddo?"he asked.

"I am tired,sir.can we please take a little break?"she asked and Suga nodded smiling.

"Sure,kid"Suga said and got up and yn put her head on the desk and closed her eyes to relax her mind.

Suga came back after almost 15 minutes and shook yn a little.

She wasn't waking up,she slept.

Suga sighed and sprinkled a few drops of water on her face and she woke up.

"S-sorry,oppa i slept"she said and Suga shook his head.

"That's fine,you look really tired,let's end the session for now.I am giving some sums to solve you on the topic I taught today,try to solve them"he said and yn nodded.

"Ok sir"yn said and Suga gave her the sums.

She started solving them,it was easy as it was just basics but still she did a few of them wrong.

Suga sighed after checking the test paper and looked towards her sternly.

"I-i wasn't ready,you can take the test tomorrow,i swear i will score well"she said.

"Ok,let's do this,I will take today's topic test tomorrow and tomorrow topics test day after tomorrow and we will go like that"Suga said and yn nodded.

"Ok,then that's it for today,let's meet tomorrow,kid"he said while ruffling her hairs and went out.

Jungkook was sitting in the living room doing some work when he saw Suga coming down.

He stood up and went towards him.
"How was the study session, hyung?Is anything getting inside her head?"jungkook asked chuckling.
"She is a slow learner but she will learn with time"Suga said and jungkook nodded.

"Kook,what's for dinner?"yn came down while shouting but stopped after seeing Suga.

She thought that he had gone.

"Paneer masala and jeera rice"jungkook answered.

"Ok"she mumbled while standing beside jungkook.

"Hyung,join us for dinner"jungkook asked Suga.

"Sure,I am hungry anyways"Suga said and jungkook set up the table.

Yn was quitely eating her dinner as she didn't know what to say, while Suga and jungkook was discussing something.

"Oh,do you remember jungkook you once smoked,too"Suga said and it caught yn's attention and she saw towards jungkook.

"Ya,don't look at me like that baby,I just tried it once and it was a bad experience"jungkook said.

"Did you get caught,kook?"yn asked and jungkook nodded sadly.

"Suga oppa caught you"yn asked.

"Unfortunately,yes"jungkook said.

"Did you punish him,oppa?"she asked Suga.

"Yes,i did,he was quite naughty back then, always ready to get in trouble,he really troubled me a lot"Suga said while remembering jungkook's college days.

"Can you tell me some more about his college days?"yn asked excited.

"Sure-

"Hyung,no"jungkook whined.

"Oh,shut up,kook."yn said and jungkook glared towards her.

"He was a mischievous kid but I won't tell you about his mischiefs as I don't want you to copy him"Suga said and yn make a sad pout.

Next day,yn was sitting on her bench all worried about the assignment that she couldn't find.

"Maybe you forgot to bring it,yn"tae said.

"No,tae it was in my bag,I never took it out"yn said still searching for the assignment in her bag.

"Calm down,we will find it"Jennie said trying to calm her down.

"Jungkook specially reminded us to submit it today,he said he will punish whoever who won't complete it"yn said panicked.

"Give me your bag"tae said and started searching for the assignment in her bag.

"It's not in her bag,guys."tae said and jungkook came inside.

Everyone wished him and sat down.

Yn was damn nervous,she was just praying that he won't ask for the assignment but to her bad luck he did.

"I hope you all have completed your assignment.If yes,then submit it here,and if no,then stand up on your place"jungkook said while taking out the ruler from the drawer.

TO BE CONTINUED................

QUESTION TIME-

1)WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN WITH OUR YN NOW?

2)DO YOU THINK JUNGKOOK WILL PUNISH HER ALONG WITH OTHERS?

3)SOMETHING MORE INTENSE IS GOING TO HAPPEN?CAN YOU GUESS?

4) COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE LINE DOWN.