CHAPTER 49

"Ahhhh"yn hissed.

"Hurting?"jungkook asked while applying ointment on her leg and she nodded.

"Didn't it hurt yesterday?"he asked.

"You were angry"she replied.

Jungkook shook his head and stood up.

"It will be fine till evening,come down
fast or you will get late"jungkook said and went downstairs.

......

"What do you mean by mr.jeon know,yn?"taehyung asked.

"It means he knows tae,he told me he will punish me today"yn said sighing.

"Fuck"Taehyung cursed.

"I just hope he would let senior go,he was just helping me"yn said and tae nodded.

........

"Are you sure about it?"jimin asked jungkook.

"I have to punish her in some way,Jimin.I can't let this go unpunished" Jungkook said.

"What If she choose first option?"jimin asked.

"It's her call,I will go ahead with it" Jungkook said firmly.

"Fine,deal with it however you want" Jimin said.

They were talking when they heard a knock.

"Come in" Jimin said and eunwoo came inside.

He was relieved after seeing jimin there but scared as well as he knew he was in trouble with jungkook.

"Look jimin,who came?The great park eunwoo"jungkook said sarcastically.

"Hyung please"eunwoo mumbled.

"I was punishing them like that for a reason, eunwoo"jungkook said firmly.

Eunwoo looked down.

"By letting her get away,you destroyed the whole purpose of punishment" Jungkook said.

"I am sorry, hyung"he said.

"WHY?why did you think it's a nice idea to disobey me?"jungkook asked while scolding him harshly.

"She was so scared,hyun-

"SO YOU WILL-

"Calm, jungkook"jimin said while rubbing his back.

"Eunwoo,go back to your class" Jimin said.

"I am not done yet"jungkook said while staring at eunwoo.

"Go go"jimin said and eunwoo turned around and went out.

Jungkook glared at jimin firesely as soon as eunwoo went out.

"Ya,don't scare me like that"jimin said and jungkook raised his eyebrows demanding an explanation.

"Common, jungkook it wasn't his fault,nobody can hit that kid and moreover he is of the same age as them,it's understandable that he felt like saving them so a scolding is enough" Jimin said.

"I guess you are right"jungkook said and
called on a number.

"Send yn and taehyung from 1st year to my office"he said and cut the call.

"Are you sure you can do it if she did choose the 1st option?"jimin asked worried for both yn and jungkook.

"I have to,jimin if I won't then she will never take me seriously"jungkook said.