CHAPTER 20

Jungkook talked to their parents and went towards his office to deal with three of them.

He was quite angry.

He went in and saw that yn was about to slap the girl,

He was already angry so he just shouted without thinking anything-

"JEON YN"He shouted and yn flinched and took her hand back.

Jungkook came inside while looking intimidatingly at four of them.

"Mr.jeon,they still have the video,tell them to delete it"yn said pointing towards the first girl,even though she was a little scared as jungkook never shout at her like this.

Jungkook looked towards the girl and showed her his hand,she immediately put her phone in his hand intimidated by his aura.

He check the phone and deleted the vedio permanently.

"I hope you didn't have any other copy"jungkook asked the girl and she shook her head.

"Miss yn"jungkook called.

"Y-yes sir"she said stuttering.

"Go and bring cane from mr.park's
office"jungkook said.

"C-cane"yn mummbled.

"What are you waiting for,go"jungkook said.

"B-bu-

"Wait pass me that ruler"he said and yn sighed in relief thinking that he changed his mind,she really don't want those girls to get hit by a cane.
She passed the ruler to jungkook.

"Go now,bring the cane"jungkook said.
Yn looked towards him shocked.

"What?"he asked.

"Don't use cane"she said in one breath.

"Just do what I am saying,yn.I know how to punish them"he said sternly and yn went out.

She barged in jimin's office with her scared expressions.

"What happened,kiddo?"jimin asked worried.

"Kook told me to bring cane"she said and jimin sighed.

"I guess it's really a bad day for those girls"jimin mummbled and took out a cane from the shelf.

"Aren't you gonna stop him?"yn asked.

"Why would I,they deserve it?"jimin said giving the cane to yn.

"Jimin,it looks like it will hurt alot,give some other na"yn said.

"Just take it and g-
They heard a loud sound.

"Yn,go fast,the girls will suffer more if you don't go now"jimin said and yn went out after nodding.
She went inside jungkook's office.

"Give"jungkook asked for the cane.

"M-mr.jeon-

He step forward and took the cane from her.

She bited her lips nervously and looked down.

"Stand near the table"he said and yn stood there.
The three girls were standing in a line as jungkook instructed them.

"Forward your hand"he said to first girl and she did and jungkook gave a hard hit on her palm.

She yelled in pain and yn flinched and looked down scared.she thought that jungkook will punish her too as she was about the slap the girl and he looked quite angry at that time.

Just like that jungkook gave four more hits to her and yn flinched everytime time.

She got really scared and tears started flowing from her eyes.

Jungkook again raised the cane to hit the girl and yn turned around not being able to see him punishing them like that.
She is not used to this side of jungkook,and now when she saw it,she got scared, really scared.

She again heard a sound of hit and a sob escaped from her mouth.

Jungkook froze at his place as soon as he heard the sob.

He understood that he did a big mistake by punishing those girls infront of yn.

He made her scared.

He sighed and told the girls to go and kneel down in the assembly hall and wait for him.

The girls went to the assembly hall and jungkook turned towards yn who was shivering a little.

He went towards her and put his hand on her shoulder but she flinched hard.
She turned around and looked towards jungkook with her wet eyes.

"K-kook,don't punish me please,I was just trying to take video from her,i wasn't going to slap(sobbed) her, please don't punish me,kook"she said more tears falling from her eyes.

"List-

"Ok,ok i would have hit her,i accept it b-but don-dont hit me with that cane,please,use that ruler instead b-but please N-no"she said crying terrified of jungkook.

Jungkook took a few steps towards her and caresses her cheek softly and then when he saw she is getting relaxed,he wiped her tears.

She looked towards him confused but still fear was present in her eyes.
Jungkook made her sit on the chair and Crouched down in front on her holding her palms in his hands softly.

"Why will I punish you over this,kid?And even if I did l,I will never raised my hand on you."jungkook said softly.

"You won't"she asked sniffing.

"I won't,baby.you have caused so many mischiefs,tell me did I ever hit you,no right?"jungkook asked and yn nodded.

"You don't have to be scared of me,Baby.I am sorry that I punished them in front of you and scared you,I will be careful next time and if you ever feel scared of something I am doing,tell me I will stop then and there only."he said reassuring her.

"You really scared me"yn mummbled.

"Hmm?"jungkook asked and yn hit his hand hard.

"Ouch,what?"he asked.

"You scared me"she shouted and then sighed.

"You really scared me,kook.I got really scared when I saw you punishing her,I have never seen you like that,i know you are not wrong but I have never seen you like that before so I got really really scared,kook I swear I have never seen a cane before and today when you hit them with it,I started thinking what if you will hit me too-

"Baby"jungkook mummbled.

"I know I know,you won't kook but my mind keep tellinge that you will at that time."yn said.

"I understand,I am sorry for scaring you like that"jungkook said and yn nodded.

"Yn,go home now,ok.Jimin will drop you"he said.

"What about you?"she asked.
Jungkook sighed.

"I need to deal with those girls,baby and nowadays I am being lineant that's why this type of thing happened,if it was before the leave,I can guarantee you they would have never dared to touch drugs"jungkook said and yn nodded in understanding.

"Go now,I will tell jimin to drop you"jungkook said and yn nodded.

--------------------------------------

To be continued.........

I made some changes as I am trying to write every storyline in about two chapters as I want to upload the new part because my youtube readers are waiting for a long time-

Is anyone of you reading it for the first time,I mean as in on the Wattpad for the first time?

If yes,then please let me know?