CHAPTER 34

COMMENT ALOT........

     Jungkook took out the ruler and gulped hard after seeing it.

    Students who brought the assignment submitted it and the rest of them stood up knowing jungkook's anger very well.

    Yn looked at the students who stood up and then towards jungkook and stood up in her place.

    Jungkook looked towards her with confusion as he knew that she did the assignment as he was then one who helped her in it.

    "Yn,I think someone stole your assignment"Jennie said from the backside.

      "Miss yn,where is your assignment?"jungkook asked.

     Yn was worried about where her assignment went as she remembered clearly that it was in her bag yesterday and she never took it out so she thought what Jennie is saying is right and went with it.

   "I think someone stole it sir,i swear i did it"yn said and Jungkook looked towards her sternly.

    How can she blame someone so casually?

    Jungkook thought and shook his head.

    'She must have forgotten it at home'
Jungkook thought and sighed.

    "You must have forgotten it at home,miss yn"jungkook said.

    "No mr.jeon,i remember I kept it in my bag , someone must have stolen it"yn said pleading to prove her point.

    Jungkook nodded as he knew she completed it and if she is saying that she kept it in her bag then she must have kept it.

    "Who do you think took it?"jungkook asked.

    Yn think for a minute as she doesn't want to blame someone innocent.

    "Mr.jeon,I saw lia roaming around yn's
bag in the morning"Jennie said.

    "Yes,it must be lia,mr.jeon as she and yn are not in good terms,she must have done it to get yn punished"a girl said.

   "What are you both talking about?
Mr.jeon i swear i didn't-"

      "I did see her giving an assignment book to someone today,sir"another girl said and jungkook looked towards lia sternly.

     "It's not right to steal someone's work,miss lia"jungkook said sternly but lia just shook her head.

     "It was my brother and it was his assignment book,it wasn't yn's"lia said panicking.

    "Ok,go and call your brother,we will ask him" Jungkook said.

    "But he went home as he wasn't feeling well"lia said and yn glared at her.

     "It must be her,sir.Look how she is making excuses"yn said,anger was visible in her voice as she was really angry at lia.

    Jungkook walked towards lia with his cold gaze and ruler in his hands.

     "Miss lia,Go and bring miss.yn's assignment back"jungkook said in his strict professor voice that can make anyone scared.

    "I s-swear Mr.jeon it wasn't h-hers-

     "MISS LIA"Jungkook shouted and lia flinched hard.

     "Don't test my patience,go and bring it,don't increase your punishment more"jungkook said.

    "But I didn't do anything-

    "ENOUGH"Jungkook shouted while hitting on her arm and she screamed as
the hit was hard.

Yn panicked.

she really didn't want lia to get hit even if she stole her assignment.

  "I really didn't-

   Lia tried to speak but jungkook cut her off.

   "Palm forward"jungkook said.

   "Sir, please believe m-

      "I SAID STRETCH YOUR PALM MISS.LIA,IT WILL HURT WAY MORE IF I HIT On YOUR ARM AGAIN"Jungkook said while raising his voice and lia showed her hand and jungkook gave her five hard hits on her right palm and was about to hit on another one when door opened and Lisa came,she asked permission from jungkook to come in.

     She looked towards the scene in front of her and thought that Jungkook was punishing those who didn't complete the assessment and saw yn standing.

      "I am sorry for being late mr.jeon actually I fell from the stairs in morning and yn did her assignment sir,I took it yesterday from her,here it is"Lisa said while walking towards her seat.

     As soon as she spoke, everyone's eyes widened and lia started crying hard.

      "I told you i didn't steal her assignment" lia said while crying hard.

     "I know you did it intentionally,are you happy now,look i got hits"lia said while showing her palm to yn and looking towards her.

TO BE CONTINUED...

QUESTION TIME-

1)WILL JUNGKOOK GET ANGRY AT YN,NOW?

2)DO YOU THINK IT'S YN fault?

3)WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

4)HOW DO YOU THINK JUNGKOOK WILL REACT?