CHAPTER 32

Comment alot......

"Yn,wait here,I will go and check on eunwoo"jimin said and went out as he was worried for his younger brother.

He found eunwoo in the corridor and went towards him.

"You again smoked?"he asked in a cold voice.

"Sorry, hyung but I am trying"eunwoo said while looking down.

"Where are you hurt?"jimin asked and eunwoo showed him his palms.

"Come with me"jimin said while sighing
and took him in his office where taehyung was already present.

Yn went towards jimin as soon as she saw him coming.

"Jimin,kook is calling me,I am really scared,do something, please"she said.

She was looking really scared.

"Don't worry,kid.He will just scold you"jimin said and yn nodded.

"Are you okay?"she asked eunwoo and he nodded.

"Show me"yn said but jimin shook his head as he doesn't wanted her to see the damage jungkook did.

"Go now,yn or else jungkook will really get angry"jimin said and yn went out.

"Eunwoo,sit on the chair"jimin said and took out the ointment box.

"Did he punish you too,tae"jimin asked and tae shook his head.

"Okay,go now,I will take care of him"jimin said while treating eunwoo's hand.

"I am sorry"tae mummbled while looking towards eunwoo as he was feeling really guilty.

"It's not your fault, taehyung"eunwoo said and smiled lightly.

Meanwhile,yn went towards jungkook's cabin and peeked inside.

Jungkook was leaning on his desk and staring at the door.

They both made eyes contact and yn closed the door panicked.

"Get in,kid"she heard a cold voice from inside and sighed knowing that she has to face him now.

She opened the door and slowly went towards jungkook.

"I am really sorry,kook"she said quitly.

"Do you even know,what you did wrong?"jungkook asked while looking towards her sternly.

"I didn't wanted tae to be punished,he has saved me alot of times so s-so-

"So you wanted to return the favour,ha"jungkook said.

"I am sorry,ok,I know i shouldn't have lied but I just couldn't let you punish him"yn said and jungkook shook his head.

"It's 2nd time yn, before you changed marks for Lisa and now this,I can't forgive you this time"jungkook said and yn looked towards him scared.

"Kook,I just wanted to s-save tae, please"yn said.

"Do you even know in how bad situation you were?Suga hyung was oh wait he is still angry at you, thinking you smoked,I was angry, disappointed and what not?I would have punished you severely for this,yn,do you even understanding how serious this is?"jungkook said and yn looked down.
"I would have never forgiven myself if i- i would have punished you today for some thing you didn't do"junkook said.

"K-kook-

"I was thinking of using cane on you"jungkook said and yn freezed.
Just the thought of cane make her so scared.

"Now,tell me what if I have used it in you and then i would have come to know that the cigarettes are not yours,HA?"jungkook said and his voice raised a little at last.