CHAPTER 26

"Where are you going,baby?"jungkook asked yn.

"Study room"yn replied.

"It's an hour for Hyung to come"jungkook
said.

"I don't want to make any mistakes in front of him,so i want to revise once before he comes"yn said looking really scared and jungkook sighed.

"You don't need to be scared of him,baby
He won't punish you even if you won't answer or score low one of his tests but remember don't ever lie to him,if he asked you anything answer honestly.He will even teach you hundred times if you say that you don't understand so just be honest with him"jungkook said.

"I will kook but I am really scared,I don't wanna get punished"yn said panicking.

"Don't do anything stupid and he won't punish you,baby"jungkook said while holding her palms to calm her down.

"Can't you tutor me instead of Suga oppa?"yn asked in a low voice and jungkook sighed.

"You won't listen to me and we both knew this,right?you need someone strict to tutor you"jungkook said.

"But you are strict"yn said.

"Not with you"jungkook replied.

"I just don't wanna experience Suga oppa's hits"yn mummbled.

"He won't hit you if you will listen to him"jungkook said trying to make her understand.

"I will do whatever he will say,kook.I just don't wanna face his angry side,even you were so hard on those students today,I don't even wanna think how will Suga oppa react if I will fail one of his test, considering how scared you all are from him"yn said vocalising her fears.
"You are scared?"jungkook asked.

"I am"yn replied.

"Just study and don't fail and just don't cheat in his tests ha,it would lead to way harsher punishment if he caught you cheating"jungkook said warning her.

"Obviously I won't,kook."yn said.

"And don't give him silly reasons if you don't know the answers to the questions he asked,just say you didn't understand and apologize he will teach you again but don't give stupid excuses as he hates it and from my experience you have excuses for any and everything."jungkook said.

"When did I give you excuses,ha?"yn mummbled.

"Oh really, every time you did something,you started giving excuses,now I am scared for you I hope i won't see you crying too much while Suga hyung is teaching you "jungkook said and a look of fear took place on yn's face.

"Don't say that,kook"she said pleadingly.

"No, seriously yn if you carry on with your excuses infront of hyung,then I highly doubt that you can come out of the study room without red hands"jungkook said and yn's eyes moistened a little and jungkook immediately noticed it.

He regretted being so harsh with his words.

"I am sorry,I didn't mean it like that"jungkook said.

"I will try my best and won't make any excuses,kook.I don't wanna get hit"she said and a tear fell from her eyes.

"Nobody will hit you,kid"jungkook said hugging her.

"I should go and study,now"yn said and went towards study room.

Soon,Suga came.

Jungkook and Suga both talked and jungkook request him to be calm with yn as she is really bad at maths and it will took her some time to understand.Suga told him not to worry much and reassured him that he will be calm with her.

Yn was studying in the study room not wanting to get in trouble with Suga,she was immersed in the book when she heard a sound of door opening and ran towards Suga and hugged him.

"I missed you so much,oppa"yn said.
Suga smiled and hugged her back.

"Really,did you?"he asked chuckling.

"Yep,I did miss you oppa but not your scary professor side"she said making
Suga laughed.

"Ok,now so joke aside,shall we start now?"Suga asked and yn nodded nervously.

"Ok,so jungkook told me that you are really bad at maths"he asked.

"I am"she mummbled.

"You even failed your last maths test,right?"he asked sternly and yn gulped.

"Are you gonna punish me for that?"she asked, fear evident in her voice.

"No,i won't but if you fail any of my further test then don't expect lineancy from me"he said making her feel relieved as well as scared.

"Suga oppa"yn called.

"Hmm,speak"he said.

"I really tried to understand the sums but it just doesn't get inside my head,so i memorize it but I keep forgetting it"she said.

"Ok,let's see what we can do to make you understand them,sit down."Suga said while passing her the paper with some questions written on it.

"Try to solve them,I just want to check your level so don't worry if you can't do it,I will teach you,it's just for me to understand from where I have to start"Suga said and yn nodded.

"Ok sir"she said and Suga looked towards her amused.

"Jungkook told you to call me 'sir'."he asked.

"Ya,he told me you prefer being called 'sir' during teaching"she said and Suga nodded.
Yn started solving the sums.

He started walking in the room.Almost fifteen minutes passed and he saw that yn is trying to peek in her notebook.

He shook his head amused at her boldness.

"What do you think you are doing,kid?"he asked and flinched at the sudden voice.

She looked back and gulped at the sight of wooden ruler which was present in suga's hand.

TO BE CONTINUED...............