CHAPTER 16

Third person pov-

      "Jeon jungkook,I will kill you man,it hurts,it really hurts"yn shouted while  tears falled from her eyes.

     Lisa was standing there looking shocked.

     Jungkook looked towards Lisa and sighed.

      "Go back,lisa.yn will explain you everything later"he said and she went outside.

     He hold her hand and took her towards the chair and she sat down and he sat infront of her caressing her hand.

     "You hit me"she mummbled teras flowing from her eyes.

     "I didn't mean to,you came suddenly and i couldn't stop,I am sorry"he said panicked.

   "K-kook"she whispered.

      "I am sorry,I am really sorry,baby"he mummbled,a tear rolling down from his eyes,he was feeling terrible.

     Yn got shocked after seeing him crying..

     Its not his fault and obviously she knows that,she came in between suddenly.

     "K-kook,N-no don't, please" she said while wiping his tear.

  "Sorry"he said.

    "It's ok,it doesn't hurt anymore"she said.

      "Don't lie for me,i know how hard I hits while punishing someone,it must be hurting alot,I am really sorry,baby.I really didn't mean to."he said.

  "I k-know you didn't mean to,kook."she said.

    "It's got so red"he said worriedly, caressing her hand.

       "I bruised easily,don't worry"she said even though,it was a painful experience for her as she never got a hit before in her life.

      "Let's go home,i will treat it properly"he said.

.     "No,kook it's fine,it doesn't hurt anymore,i swear.I will go and attend the classes"she said.

   "Bu-

       "I will go and explain everything to Lisa and other.I am okay,don't worry"she said getting up and walking out of his cabin.

-------------------------

     "So,mr.jeon is your husband"Lisa asked and yn nodded.

     "And tae knows about it all along"Jennie asked and tae nodded.

    "Why didn't you tell us"rose asked.

    "I never got a chance"yn replied.

      "That explains why you were never scared of him"jissoo said.

     "Ya"Lisa mummbled.

        "Ok,tell me one thing yn,how is at home?Did he get angry at you alot?I mean is he all that strict and scary?"Jennie asked and tae chuckled.

        "Strict and scary with her,forget it guys,he is a big softie for her just like a big teddy bear,too soft"tae said

       "Yes guys,he is not strict at all and definitely not scary"yn said.

       "Then what about your hand you said he hit you"rose asked.

       "Actually,he didn't hit me and in my defence it was tae who made it up"yn said.

       "I was trying to cover up for you,you brat"taehyung said.

        "Yes,even I can't believe that mr.jeon hit her,I mean guys you should have looked at him when the hit landed on her hand,he was so damm worried."Lisa said.

        "Wait,what hit?did he hit you,yn?"taehyung asked.

      "Calm down,he didn't,tae.i mean he did but he didn't"she said.

         "She put her hand in between when he was about to hit me"Lisa said.

       "Does it hurt?"tae asked looking towards her hand.

         "It doesn't anymore,but he was hard"she mummbled and tae sighed and caresses her hand.

         "You know what guys,mr.jeon was so worried,yn even shouted at him and he didn't said anything,he is really a softie for her"Lisa said.

           "Yn you really shouted at me.jeon"Jennie asked shocked.

    "I was annoyed at that time"she said.

        "Lucky you,wish I could do that too."jissoo mummbled.

          "Only she can get away after shouting at mr.jeon,so don't even hope,guys."taehyung said chuckling and all 4 of them laughed except yn.

--------------------------

        "Baby,keep the phone down,you are continuously scrolling from afternoon"jungkook said coming inside the room.

     "Five minutes"she mummbled.

        "No,Don't you have jimin's notes to complete,you didn't attend his class today,righ"he asked.

        "Yeah,he will kill me if I won't complete his homework,jungkook"yn said keeping her phone down.

       "Then do it baby"jungkook said.

        "Kook"yn said looking towards him adorably with puppy eyes.

       "Don't look at me like that,I am not gonna help you"he said.

       "Kook, please na my hand is hurting alot,how will I write?"she said.

        "It wasn't hurting when you were scrolling down your phone"he said.

        "No,it wasn't but it's now, please help me na"she said showing him her puppy eyes.

          "You know your cuteness doesn't work in studies things,right?"he asked.

         "But,it really hurts,kook."she said.

        "Fine,how should I help you?"he asked.

        "Write it down for me"she said.

       "No,I won't"he said.

       "Kook"he said.

        "What?"he asked.

         "If you won't write it down for me then jimin will punish me tomorrow,do you want me to get punish tomorrow?no right? Anyway it's your fault that my hand is hurting so much right now, it's you who-

         "Okay,ok my drama queen I will write it down,where is you notebook"he asked.

        "In my back, thankyou kook"she said while picking up her phone.

       "Wait a second miss,what do you think you are doing?"he asked.

       "Umm"she was confused.

       "Dictate me what to write?"he said.

          "You very well know what to write,kook?"she said whining.

           "Dictate or write it down yourself,choose?"he asked.

          "You are so bad"she shouted keeping her phone in the bed aggressively.

        She sat infront of him and started telling him what to write.

            "Btw baby,I know you got hit on your left hand ha,so don't even think that you fooled me"he suddenly said making her nervous.

            "Oh is it kook,I don't know why my right hand is hurting,maybe because some nerves connect them,ya some nerve"she said laughing nervously.

         "You and your excuses, atleast make something believable"he said still writing and she smiled.

To be continued...........

Comment guys,don't go before commenting......

Words-1020