CHAPTER 25

COMMENT GUYS..........

THIRD PERSON POV-

"CAREFULL"jungkook shouted while holding her hand.

"Tae,wait here"he said and took yn out by holding her hand and made her sit in the car.

"Kook"yn mummbled when he was going back inside.

He heard but ignored her and went inside.

He looked towards tae and he was looking down,he was scared.

"Tae"jungkook said and he looked up.

"I am sorry,mr Jeon i shouldn't have shouted bu-

"You did nothing wrong so don't apologise,i understand your concern but remember I know what I am doing,I will always do what's in her best interest,I won't ever hurt her so you don't have to protect her from me,tae"jungkook said.

"But she is too sensitive for the cane
sir,her eyes were looking so red,you must have gone hard on her,you shouldn't have done that"taehyung said,his anger coming back.

"I didn't used cane on her"jungkook said sighing.

"You didn't but she was limping"tae mummbled.

"She kneeled down almost for an hour."jungkook said.

"Oh"tae said.

"I know she won't be able to bear the pain so I didn't give her any strokes, taehyung,i know what to do"jungkook
said and tae nodded.

"Let's go now, Should i drop you home?"jk asked.

"It's fine mr.jeon,I have my bike"tae said.
"Oh ok then"jungkook said and walked out.

Jungkook opened the car door and sat inside.

He looked towards yn and she was looking down but it was obvious that she is crying.

"Yn"jungkook called.

"J-jungkook,t-tae what did you do with him,h-he was j-just w-worried about me,w-why did yo-

She was speaking but jungkook cut her off by calling taehyung who just came out of college building.

"Yes mr.jeon"tae said coming towards jungkook and jungkook just sighed towards yn and tae smiled while going towards her door.

"I am okay,yn"tae said while leaning towards the window.
"H-he-

"Nobody punished me,I am okay.I would be crying right now,if your husband would have punished me."he said slowly not wanting jungkook to hear and to cheer yn up a little.

"Ya,I guess"yn mummbled.

----------------

Yn and jungkook soon reached home.They both were quiet during the whole ride.yn was scared as she thought jungkook will punish her when they will reach home.

They both went inside and yn stood in the living room while jungkook kept her bag on the couch and went inside the kitchen.

She shivered thinking that he will punish her now with the wooden spoon just as he said that day.

She looked down and tried to control her tears but they kept falling.she was terrified.

After about fifteen later,he came out of kitchen with a tub in his hands.

"Sit down"he said to yn.
She sat down on the sofa just as he instructed.

He kept the tub down and brought a hot water bag from the kitchen.

He looked towards yn and she was still shivering a little.

He sighed and went towards her.

"Keep your foot in the tub,don't worry it's not that hot,you will feel better after it"he said and bent down infront of her.

Yn put her feet inside the tub just as he
said.

Then jungkook massaged her knee and lower legs until it looked a little normal and not so red.

"Jungkook"yn mummbled,her voice breaking a little.

She wasn't expecting this.she was expecting a punishment,why is he so nice to her?

She thought and felt more bad for always giving him trouble.

"Can you feel your legs now?"jungkook asked and yn nodded.

"Does your knees hurt?"he asked.

"No,it's fine jungkook"yn said feeling really guilty.

"Ok then,go upstairs and rest,I will call you for dinner"jungkook said and got up.

"K-kook"yn said.

"Hmm?"he asked.

"Please,don't be this nice to me,i know what I did wasn't right and I have disappointed you greatly and i deserved to get punished and i know that so you c-can punish me,jungkook"she said while more tears fell from her eyes.

Jungkook sighed and sat beside her.

"What's done is done,yn I won't get anything by hitting you or giving you any kind of pain.The problem here is that no matter how much you studied you couldn't understand maths and that's why you keep scoring low so i found a solution for it"he said while holding her hands as he knew she would get scared.

"W-what solution?"she asked.

"Tutor"he said.

"T-tutor,b-but who?"she asked and jungkook sighed.

"I asked Suga hyung to tutor you as he is awesome in maths and you won't disobey him"jungkook said looking towards yn waiting for her to react and throw a tantrum about not wanting to get tutored by suga but she just nodded while mummbling a "okay".

He looked shocked.

"You are okay with it"he asked and she nodded.

"Ok then,he will come to tutor you day after tomorrow"jungkook said and she nodded.

--------------------

"Tae"yn said whining.

"What happened?"he asked.

"I am dead"she said.

"What did you do now?"he asked.

"I didn't do anything,tae.Its all jungkook's fault,you know what he called Suga oppa to tutor me,can you believe it.How can he do something like this with me?Don't he love?"she asked whining.

"You won't get anything by complaining infront of me,go and talk to him"tae said.

"I was feeling so guilty at that time that i agreed to everything he said,now Suga oppa is coming tomorrow to tutor me"she said looking scared.

Tae rubbed his forehead.

"You love to get in trouble,right?"he asked.

"T-tae"she said looking sad.

    "Just don't create any trouble and listen to mr.min and don't disobey him,then everything will be fine yn as mr.min has a soft corner for you too so he won't punish you hard as long as you will not go against him"tae said and yn nodded.

TO BE CONTINUED................