CHAPTER 12

Third person pov-

     "Kook,I am not understanding some sums,can you explain it to me?yn asked jungkook.

      "Sure"he said while standing up and they both went towards the study room.

    "Which one,baby?"he asked.

      "This,this and this,ya and this too"she said pointing towards the sums.
He looked towards her while raising his eyebrows.

     "Didn't I teached them just a before,you should have asked them if you didn't understand them?"she said.

      "Y-ya I should have"she mummbled nervously.

      "You weren't paying attention,right?"he asked.

       "Ok,I am sorry kook but look I am studying now just as i promised you"she said nervously.

       He nodded and started explaining
the sums to her and she concentrating.

       After explaining all the sums he asked if she understand and she nodded as she did understand them.

      "Good"he said and starting writing questions on a notebook.

               "Why are you writing questions,kook?"yn asked.

      "Sums,solve them"he said while passing the book.

   "Oh ok"she mummbled.

     He sat their five minutes and then he went out as he had some work.

      Yn was trying to solve the sum but she couldn't remember the formula no matter how hard she tried,so she decided to just look into the book.

     She opened the book a little and exactly at the same time jungkook came inside.

      He forgot his phone there so he came back to take it but instead he saw yn cheating.

      He really don't know what to do with her.He just teached her now and here she is cheating.

  He got angry.

       "JEON YN,what do you think you are doing?"he asked in his heavy  voice.

    Yn flinched and closed the book.

     "I couldn't remember the form-

    "So you decided to cheated"he said with anger evident in his voice.

     "Sorry"she mummbled knowing very well that she is in for a good scolding.

    "Get up"he said.

   "Hmm"she asked confused.

   "Come with me"he said.

    "W-where?"she asked scared and he looked towards her with his intimidating look.

     She immediately got up and started following him.

      They both went inside his home office and he signed her to sit on a chair.

She immediately sat down.

     "Solve the test infront of me."he said
and she nodded.

     Almost an hour went by but yn was still trying to solve the question.

      "You are not done,yet."jungkook asked and yn shook her head.

    "How many left?"he asked.

   "Two"she mummbled.

    "Louder,I can't hear you"he said.

   "Two"she said a bit louder.