CHAPTER 7

Guys,I want comments.
So comments alot ............

---------------------------

Third person pov-

"DoorBell ranged"

"I will go and check"jungkook said and went downstairs and opened the door.

"Thankyou for coming,jin hyung"jungkook said.

"Quit formalities kid,are you sick?"he asked worried.

"No hyung,it's yn.she hurt her hand badly"jungkook said while leading the way towards their bedroom.

"Jin oppa"yn said smiling as soon as she saw jin but her smile dropped as soon as she realised that jungkook called him here as he is a doctor.

She is scared of injections and that's why she doesn't wanted to go to doctor.

     "How did you hurt yourself,kid?"jin asked while looking towards her arm.

  "I fell"she mummbled.

  "You fell,how?"he asked worried.

  "I fell from the wall"she said.

  "And what were you doing on the wall?"he asked while trying to hold her arm to examine it.

    "Oppa no,I am fine now,really,it doesn't hurt."she said.

   "Let me check first"he said.

  "Oppa,I am fine na"she said.

   "She is not hyung,the wound looked bad"jungkook said.

  "It doesn't hurt,kook"yn said.

    "Is that why you were screaming when I was treating it?"he asked.

   "Kook, please I don't want injections"she said scared.

   "Oh,so you are scared of injections"he said chuckling.

    "Yes,I am now no injections"yn said.

   "Let me check first,yn"jin said.

   "No first promise that no injections"yn said stubbornly.

    "Ok,no injections"jin said taking her arm in his.

   He unrapped the bandage and inspected the wound.

   He cleaned the dirt particles that was still present in the wounded place and bandaged it again.

    Yn eyes got teary as it was painfull.

   "Oppa,it hurts"she said.

     "Oh it hurts now, weren't you were arguing a few minutes back that it doesn't."jungkook said and yn glared at him.

    "What?"he asked and she rolled her eyes.

     "Jin hyung,you should scold her a little.you know how careless she is.she bunked her test today just to watch a movie and then fell from the wall while coming back.Now look how badly she has hurted herself"jungkook said getting worried at last.

     "You are really naughty,ha"jin said pinching her nose a little and she giggled.

   "Hyung"jungkook whined.

     "It's ok,jungkook.she is fine now.Take this ointment and put it on her wound daily and I am writing some medicines,don't forget to give her them"jin said while standing up.

   "Ok,hyung"jungkook said.

   "I have a appointment now so I will take my leave and don't scold her too much ha,she is a kid"jin whispered in his ear and he nodded.