CHAPTER 4

Comment alot........

-----------------------------------------

Third person pov-

"Did you complete the assignment,yn."tae asked.

"I did"yn said.

"You did,really?"tae asked surprised.

"Ya,tae I did complete my assignment,happy"she said getting annoyed.

"Good good btw whose lecture is now?"tae asked.

"Jungkook's"yn replied and soon jungkook came inside the class,everyone wished him but he just signed them to sit down.

"Let's start the class."jungkook said coldly starting the class.

"Your husband is not looking in a good mood,yn.Did you do something?"tae asked whispering.

"I didn't do anything,tae.He was normal in morning,I don't know what happened now"yn whispered back.

    Meanwhile lia was planning to take revenge on yn.

      She made a paper ball and throw it at jungkook who was facing the board.
The ball hit his back.
He turned around and pick up the ball angrily and shouted-

"WHO DID IT?"
whole class was quite not daring to spoke even a word when lia spoked.

   "I saw yn throwing it,mr.jeon"lia said smriking.

    "What,you liar,I didn't do it"yn said looking towards lia and then jungkook.

      Jungkook very well knew that yn can do it as she is obviously not scared of him and she likes to mess with him but he also knows that she won't lie after doing it.

      "Did anyone else saw,who throw it?"he asked patiently.

    "Yn didn't throw it,mr.jeon"taehyung said immediately.

    "He is her friend,he will obviously take her side"lia said innocently.

     "Lia did it,mr.jeon.I saw it"the girl on the other side of lia said.
Lia looked towards her glaring.

   "She is lieing,mr.jeon"lia said.

   "I am not"the girl whispered.

       Jungkook opened the drawer of his desk and took out a wooden ruler.

        Everyone got scared after seeing it.
jungkook was being visibly lineant with all of them nowadays as he doesn't wanted to scare yn so lia thought that he won't hit her even if somehow her plan backfires but clearly that's not what's happening as old jungkook is back.

     He started going towards the lia with the ruler in his hand.

      "I-i really didn't do it,mr.jeon"lia said once more.

      "Is he going to hit her,tae?"yn asked taehyung.

"Shhh"tae said.

       "Miss lia,tell me the truth now,if you did it then confess and I will let you go with a lighter punishment but if you didn't confess,then I will check the cctv camera and then you know what will happen I guess"he said showing her the wooden ruler.

She gulped and visibly paled.

    "Miss lia,last chance"jungkook said.

"I did it"she mummbled.
Jungkook sighed and put the ruler down.

   "Get out,miss lia.you will not sit in my class for this whole    week,understood?"she asked and lia nodded.

"Words"he said.