CHAPTER 35

Comment alot.......

    "I-i"yn tried but she didn't understand what to say.

     She was feeling too guilty right now,lia got hit because of her,she shouldn't have blamed her just like that,she thought and her eyes started getting teary.

    "Look,mr.jeon it wasn't me,she lied,she just wanted me to get punished"lia said and started crying again.

   Jungkook's face hardened and he started going towards yn.

"What do you want to say about this,miss yn?"jungkook asked in his deep voice which was enough to make her shiver.

She looked down and didn't said anything.

"You are still asking her instead of punishing her,you straight up punished me,mr.jeon,why do you always do this?you always forgive her"lia said still crying and jungkook felt really bad for her.

she got punished for no reason and he thought it all happened because of yn's CARELESSNESS.

"Look up,miss yn"jungkook said in a voice that no one can disobey.

Yn slowly looked up,her eyes were teary but it didn't help her this time.

Jungkook was feeling too much emotion right now,he was guilty as well as angry,Lia's words just added fuel to the fire and he concluded that it's yn's fault.

Jungkook's eyes became more emotionless and he straight up asked her to forward her palm.

Yn was feeling guilty too so she just forwarded her palm without arguing.

Her hands were trembling but jungkook didn't care and without thinking anything jungkook raised the ruler and gave a hard hit on yn's palm.

It was really hard,he used as much strength as he could as he was really angry.

He didn't hold back,he didn't hold back at all.

The intensity of the hit was so much that yn couldn't help but screamed loudly as it wasn't something she could take or she experienced before.

It was hard and painful.

She took her hand back and tears started falling from her eyes.

Taehyung immediately stood up and hugged her tightly as he couldn't see her like that.

She was trying her best to not make sound while crying but it was impossible to not cry as the hit was indeed painful ,too painful for her.

Jungkook banged the ruler hard on the desk making it break in two parts  as soon as he heard yn's sobs making everyone in the class flinched.

Tae was still hugging yn tightly and yn buried her face imore into his chest as soon as she heard the loud sound.

Jungkook turned towards lia and saw that she had stopped crying.

He went towards her and apologized for not letting her talk and punishing her and went out of the class without even glancing at yn.

"Don't cry,stop crying,look he is gone yn"tae said while rubbing her back calming her.

"H-hurts"yn mummbled.

"I know,i know,I am sorry I didn't stop him,i am-

He stopped as he heard yn's sobs increasing.

"Don't cry, please"tae said.

"I didn't lie,I didn't want her to get punish,i didn't do it intentionally,i swear tae,you believe me,right?"yn asked.

"Yes,i believe you,kiddo,i believe you"he said.

Those who blamed lia apologized to her but she didn't say anything and went out of the class.